Nevy
(05-08-2016, 07:21 AM)Bradley Wrote:

Spoiler: Transcript
---------Opinion---------
Sorry if I am not allowed to post here.
If we banned everyone for their another community gamer tags or any others that wouldn't be fair because if a community is advertising itself through a gamer tag like us that means what you are doing is saying if you have another community tag you get banned or website. However you really should have just the normal tag for another community or you could just change your name while you join.

It also says you are allowed tags.
And he should have been told to change it.
And permanent ban is a bit harsh like awestruck commented.

Again if I'm not allowed to post here It will not happen again because I wasn't sure.

I basically think it should be no ban.

However you really should have just the normal tag for another community or you could just change your name while you join.

I completely agree, Bradlee. However I was not given that opportunity because I was issued a remote ban because Jan stumbled across my join message in logs and decided to issue a remote permanent ban because he felt it was blatant advertisement of another community, when in reality it was simply an accident and I disconnected immediately after joining and realizing I joined with the wrong tag. 

Based on the evidence provided above it was simply him targeting me specifically because of my reputation and affiliation with another community. Clearly Jan, and other staff members, have taken notice of other players joining the server with URL Steam Usernames and yet they disregard their own established rule and only now enforce it because it is related to CityRP.

Messages In This Thread
Nevy - by Nevy - 05-08-2016, 01:45 AM
RE: Nevy - by Awestruck - 05-08-2016, 02:37 AM
RE: Nevy - by Xesus - 05-08-2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Nevy - by Nevy - 05-08-2016, 08:52 AM
RE: Nevy - by Jan - 05-08-2016, 09:00 AM
RE: Nevy - by Nevy - 05-08-2016, 09:03 AM
RE: Nevy - by Jan - 05-08-2016, 09:19 AM