Report: [FL:RP] Pyro for
(04-22-2016, 07:11 PM)sander04 Wrote: "So, for players who see this. Dont do stuff with this Pyro guy, he's bad news, and breaks the rules."

So you are preventing me making freinds and RP with people...
Also i really saw a armed guy, i just took out a gun incase you was thinking I was the armed suspect.
And yes you stormed in and started shooting me...

"But i pay for stuff on the server, for a decent RP."
You're not actually PAYING for the server, you make a DONATION, your not paying for something on the server. Yes when you make a donation you get some extras that non-donators don't have, but its still a donation.

-Pyro

I am actually PAYING for stuff on the server. I'm paying for cash, which gives me items, which gives me the benefit of RP. I did not storm in, and you where pointing at me. There was no other people at the slums then you, and the door name was K. Why would you wear kevlar and have a Galil, if it was "just took out a gun incase you was thinking I was the armed suspect.", when i just said "Open the door!" for starters? You yelled "GO AWAY". Dude, please come with some legit arguments. Also, if you were armed, and in you are pointing guns at me, as a officer, i should be shooting you. So even if that was what happened, i would still not have broken any rules, and it would still be you, who did break the rules, by calling a cop to your door just to shoot it.

Also, you equipped the gear when i yelled? You could have just walked to the door, unarmed, and told me where you saw him. I didn't storm in at any point. No reason to lie, to get out of this one. You have 900 Hours dude, the rules should be pretty clear after spending almost 38 DAYS of gametime on the server. To be honest, you should accept the punishment, or at least admit it to ME that you screwed up. Have a little self respect.

Messages In This Thread
Report: [FL:RP] Pyro for - by Amorth - 04-22-2016, 05:05 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Pyro for - by horror - 04-22-2016, 07:11 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Pyro for - by Amorth - 04-22-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Pyro for - by Generation - 04-23-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Pyro for - by Amorth - 04-23-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Pyro for - by Avgar - 04-24-2016, 07:25 AM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Pyro for - by Awestruck - 04-25-2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Pyro for - by Rylund - 04-25-2016, 11:38 AM