UBR GamingOfficialZZ
Your name: GamingOfficialZZ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Your ban ID: 67527

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Breaking NLR and Talking down to an Admin // No intent to RP and General Minging to get banned.

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: First of all I know i broke the rules of the server and i know what i did was wrong, This was some time ago now and i feel as if i have improved myself. i wanted to get myself banned as the server was taking over my life i would come home and play it all the time, miss out on college work and things like that. I was an idiot for talking to the staff the way i did and i took things too far. then i got banned oc. im here to ask for a chance to show you I have changed as a player and improved on my mistakes. i will fully understand if i dont get unbanned as I did break the rules. I also want to say sorry to the staff that was online at the time of my rule breaking, I would like to say sorry over ts as its more personal if you get what i mean. I hope i can get this chance to show everyone how much i have improved as i love this server and have put so much into it. Thanks for reading and please give me a chance to show you that im sorry for what i have done.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
UBR GamingOfficialZZ - by GamingOfficialZZ - 02-24-2016, 01:05 AM
RE: UBR GamingOfficialZZ - by NightHawkd - 02-24-2016, 09:58 AM
RE: UBR GamingOfficialZZ - by Hitman - 02-24-2016, 11:52 AM
RE: UBR GamingOfficialZZ - by Avgar - 02-24-2016, 01:27 PM
RE: UBR GamingOfficialZZ - by GamingOfficialZZ - 02-24-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: UBR GamingOfficialZZ - by NightHawkd - 02-25-2016, 07:22 AM