Your name:FrostyBurrito28

[b]Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59061102

[b]Your ban ID:66425

[b]Banned by:[FL] NightHawkd

[b]Reason: Prop spamming and Crashing the server

[b]Involved: - 

[b]Why we should unban you:
 This is my second unban request.
I admit to accidently crashing the server. What happened was I was going through all of the advanced duplicates I had made. I went through them and found one I hadn't used in a very long time. It was a shop in the BP, made of props apparently removed. They were all cabinets with one door at the very side. The middle cabinets were slightly colored to where I could see through them. That window was also a fading door which I used as a window. I spawned it once and it didn't actually spawn in, so I pressed the button multiple more times and it ultimately crashed the server. I had no intentions of this and at the time I didn't even know that that was what had crashed the server. The prop spam had been accidental and when I used it on the server a year ago it worked just fine. This was a huge mistake and I had no idea this would happen. I would never do something like this on purpose. It has been a long time since my ban time, and now I feel like I've gotten a fair punishment by now. It was a stupid mistake and I still very much miss CityRP.

(Heres the suck up part)
Many people on the server know me fairly well. They know I would not do something like this because I love this server so much. The day before I actually did a roleplay experience with NightHawk and I had applied for the S.A.A as well. I would not throw my 210 hours all away by prop spamming for no reason.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - FrostyBurrito28 (#2) - by FrostyBurrito28 - 02-14-2016, 01:38 AM