Unban Request
Your name: Tw1ZeR
Your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71821139
Your ban ID: 69560
Banned by: [FL:M] Agorith
Reason: fearRP
Involved: [FL:RP] GuetaZz, Abo Ahmad, Orcinus orca and the guy who hit me with the crowbar and dodged the admin (dont recall his name)
Why we should unban you:

1st of all i want to tell you i really dont care if i get unban this thread is mainly to understand the rules, i want to know why i got banned in order to learn and because of the fact that there is no other way to contact any admin in order to make progress and learn for the next time.

So the situation as following is, Im in the city with my friends, (Clan members) and we shared the same job which is Gangsters.
A men punched my friend and his car and afterwards started punching my friend so i took a bat out, there is need to mention i only took it out for security measures.
afterwards that man got an crowbar out attacked me and started running, i was shocked and i hit him back 2 times.
And then is where the admin comes in, he tazed me without looking on the entire situation (at least this is what i think) and cuffed another guy.
AS the admin approached to me and was to begin the cuff i ran.
i ran because i didn't get why he cuffed me duo to the fact that i did nothing wrong.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Tw1ZeR - 02-02-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Tw1ZeR - 02-02-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Agorith - 02-02-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Tw1ZeR - 02-02-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Unban Request - by NightHawkd - 02-02-2016, 11:43 PM