SWTOR - Star Wars The Old Republic
I used to love this game, then it went free to play. They made so many mistakes with the micro transactions, started giving us tokens or other crap to use to go into places. Can't even remember the name of the place, the last raid before the expansion that followed into the free to play. I know my team was the 2nd team in the USA and something like 7th in the world to complete it on the hardest setting. Went back and tried to play a few times, but it was always a mass of windows and spam style crap when I logged in, after closing that, trying to see how bad they have messed with the balancing or in some cases lack there of.

I have digital deluxe, but am not allowed to access the deluxe vip vendor in the vip area. I have gear that apparently I'm not allowed to use now unless I do or pay something because most of it was endgame raid gear, left. Went back again, now they have huge space battles and stuff, gotta pay tokens for that or be a subscriber. I was like what the hell. I was a subscriber, I have things I couldn't access that I should have had access to back before the f2p, then instead of working on lots of things that were wrong with the game, they just added more crap.

It's about as bad as when you log onto guild wars 2 nowadays.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Viljo

Messages In This Thread
SWTOR - Star Wars The Old Republic - by Brikaas - 01-03-2016, 10:40 PM
RE: SWTOR - Star Wars The Old Republic - by Tomo - 01-03-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: SWTOR - Star Wars The Old Republic - by Viljo - 01-03-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: SWTOR - Star Wars The Old Republic - by Old Man Jokhah - 01-04-2016, 03:40 AM
RE: SWTOR - Star Wars The Old Republic - by Viljo - 01-04-2016, 05:09 AM
RE: SWTOR - Star Wars The Old Republic - by Viljo - 01-04-2016, 06:06 AM
RE: SWTOR - Star Wars The Old Republic - by Viljo - 01-04-2016, 06:17 AM