Unban request - Blurr
Regardless if we shot at you or not, there were two instances of fearrp - both seperate. In the second seperate instance, you stood around calmly until we got the warrant, in which I had a taser out on you, and then you decided to leg it. This is when you twisted my words 'Link admitted he and Zan were holding Arrest Batons' - I did admit that, however you brought it out of context as I claimed we had batons out 'as you ran'. I initally had a taser out on you as you started. Zan had even tased you two times to stop you from moving about, making your character break the human law of operant conditioning and consequently the OOC rule fearrp.

Moreover, you seem to be skipping one of my previous points, in which I would like to re-direct you to rule 2.1d:
'2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.'
This includes the Arrest Baton, as we were detaining you for your crime.

According to dictionary.com, a 'Baton' is defined as 'a staff, club, or truncheon, especially one serving as a mark of office or authority'. In conjunction with rule 2.1d, you not only ran away when we were attempted to detain you but you also ran away from a club(defined as 'suitable for use as a weapon'). Even though the item does not deal any damage in-game, rp connotations suggest that it is made of a form of metal, therefore leading to pain and a definate breakage of the fearrp rule.

Additionally, to clear things up, your vehicle being brought down to 0% may have been as a result of wreckless driving. The entire reason we were trying to pull you over was because of your wreckless driving and smashing head first into the side of our cruiser. As well as this damage, I believe the primary reason you got out your vehicle was because you crashed into the pole close to the door to the rebel house, leading to the rest of the chase.

In response to your claim of us shooting the vehicle, regretfully, you may be experiencing the conclusion of Bartlett (1932)*. Neither I, or Zan, remember anything to do with firearms in this instance, and even if bullets were fired, the second instance of fearrp would still be in play. This is because we had stopped you(using a non-lethal method), therefore resetting fearrp.

Connotely, if you believed firearms disabling fearrp to be paramount to the reason why you broke fearrp, why did you not bring it up in the admin situation after the event? It seems to lead me to believe that only now have you come up with a valid reason that you broke the rule, but also you had full intention of breaking it in heat of the moment. Besides, if you are sticking by what you said, why didn't you run as soon as we tased you, instead of waiting for the warrant to come in?

*When given something unfamiliar to remember, we alter the information due to our own beliefs. In your instance, you believe you were right to break fearrp.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - Blurr - by Blurr - 12-23-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Ivan Tempski - 12-23-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Zan - 12-23-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Link - 12-23-2015, 11:12 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Blurr - 12-23-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Ivan Tempski - 12-23-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Blurr - 12-23-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Unban request - Blurr - by Link - 12-24-2015, 01:11 PM