Unban request for [FL:RP] Mike
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I know I will get a warning for posting on this thread, and to be perfectly honest I don't care about that.

Mike is one of the friendliest people on the server, does great RP's and is currently head of one of the biggest clans on the server; I am disheartened to see that Mike has received a permanent ban for doing what he thought was right, stopping the server from a great deal of annoyance and frustration. Yes, he broke the rules, however the ban was completely unjust. Permanently banned for something that stopped someone breaking lots of RP's and peoples fun even after Soulripper removed his warning.

The level of administration on this server from most staff members is astonishingly poor, to the point where players are banned/ blacklisted either for no reason or for unjust lengths as Mike has received.

It seems to me, and a lot of other players that I have chatted with, that a majority of Fearless' staff team just come onto the server to ban people and even going to the extreme of banning people for rules that are not even written. It is quite frankly, a disgrace; people should be able to come onto the server and expect to have fun, not expecting to be banned for a made up rule or for a reason that the staff member can think of on the spot.

Again, a warning is coming my way and I accept that. I just had to say my piece because the current state of Fearless' staff team is made up of mostly unprofessional and power hungry people.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban request for [FL:RP] Mike - by Mike - 12-08-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Unban request for [FL:RP] Mike - by Huskii - 12-08-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Unban request for [FL:RP] Mike - by Ukraine - 12-08-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Unban request for [FL:RP] Mike - by Mike - 12-08-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Unban request for [FL:RP] Mike - by Mike - 12-09-2015, 07:58 AM
RE: Unban request for [FL:RP] Mike - by Mike - 12-09-2015, 11:45 AM