Can't See Materials
Hello everybody,

I just got this new issue, I can not see any materials. I can of course see props which have a materials on them such as a wardrobe or an oven, but if I go to the Material Tool, than chose a material, and try to change the material nothing happens. Even all of my dupes have materials on them, but I can't see any. I spawned one of my Nexus Lobby Defense dupes, which has a material on it. Everybody can see the different materials, except me. This is very random. I can't see materiasl for 2 days already. Even if I open a prop with a keypad, I don't see it vanish for a few seconds to move through. The prop doesn't move and I can't change the material on any props. Please help me out. I think it's a problem with the props, since I don't see them vanish for a few seconds after I use a keypad/button. Changing the material on props doesn't work either. When I try to change the material, I can see the blue shooting/laser, but I can't see it. I think my props are broken? I don't know please help. Smile  I have validated the files under properties of Garry's Mod, TF2, and CS: Source. I have restarted everything.

Thank You, Yerakor Smile 

Messages In This Thread
Can't See Materials - by Yerakor - 03-11-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Can't See Materials - by Mysterius - 03-11-2015, 08:51 AM
RE: Can't See Materials - by The Crack Fox - 03-11-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Can't See Materials - by Roachy - 03-11-2015, 11:33 AM
RE: Can't See Materials - by Nihl - 03-11-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: Can't See Materials - by The Crack Fox - 03-11-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Can't See Materials - by Yerakor - 03-11-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: Can't See Materials - by TheBokth - 03-29-2015, 06:17 PM