A way too lengthy ban filled with false reasons and allegations
With all due respect Rickets, the reason why your house was searched was because of high walls, there was a warrant. You then insulted him saying, and I quote "Fuck off me property, I want you to fuck off" even though you were warranted and he wanted to do a thorough searh. Therefore he also told you to "fuck off" which was clearly following your administrative example. Also R.holmes was banned 2 minutes and 6 seconds after me, you're telling me in that time you spoke with the president for 2 minutes, he tazed and killed you, disconnected and you had time to write that ban. I think not. This means you were lying on this thread and if you were giving out forum bans for lying then maybe you deserve one yourself. I do not think we deserve a forum ban for telling our side of the story, I also do not think R. Holmes should have a six month ban. You seem to be leaving out the Metagaming reason and surely if he wasn't metagaming his ban doesn't need to be so long.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A way too lengthy ban filled with false reasons and allegations - by benthornton2009 - 01-02-2015, 04:49 PM