[FL:RP] Tyler Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Tyler

Your ban ID: 54204

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Random hostaging. 12th ban

Involved: Too long to remember.

Why we should unban you: Well.. im not here to lecture you, however i received a permanent ban, the anger rushing through me was unreal.Also i had been given an 5 month forum ban for other reasons. i have waited 5 months to ask you this one message. Do you really want me on your server?
Seeing all my friends play without me is heart breaking, especially when its the most Special thing to you. After donating i had bought alot of stuff (guns,cars etc)
this one time i was driving up and down the road in a fancy new BMW (showing off), then a police officer decided it was funny to shoot me. I geared up and asked him to follow me into a building, i then had him at gun point but then he called an admin. he asked what i was doing so i explained what had happened, however the guy i had a gun point was the wrong cop (crap)
But the admin said thats not the answer i was looking for. (what ?!?!?) i was confused and i said "i told you, what?" then had been banned. i had no attempt to give the reason.

Your all most likely going to say "12th ban...no" but this was my first rp server and well, we were all noobs at a stage wasnt we?

So please, much love and appreciation - Tyler

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Tyler Unban Request - by Haazey - 10-27-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Tyler Unban Request - by Enzyme - 10-28-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Tyler Unban Request - by Haazey - 10-28-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Tyler Unban Request - by Enzyme - 10-28-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Tyler Unban Request - by Haazey - 10-29-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Tyler Unban Request - by Enzyme - 10-29-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Tyler Unban Request - by jadanstores - 10-29-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Tyler Unban Request - by Haazey - 10-29-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Tyler Unban Request - by Enzyme - 10-29-2014, 10:14 PM