Unban Request - Rawwzkii (2)
Your name: Rawwzkii

Your ban ID: 53772

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: According to Enzyme I straight up said  "f*** you to him" 
Official ban-reason: "Admin disrespect. Saying '*** you' to me. 15th ban. Second ban for admin disrespect."

Involved: [FL] Enzyme, and some SRU which I have no idea who is/was. IIts 

Why we should unban you: 

Alright, so on temptation form Enzyme in my last unban request I've decided to make another one to try and clarify everything .

(Previous UNBR-Link: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52250

Short summery of the situation: I was calling for an admin, Enzyme. Saw him driving his Tank around the nexus. Wrote to him in /pm. No response. PM'ed again, and he teleported over to me. I ended up wanting to try and go away and said "F*** you" (According to Enzyme, which we base this whole unban request on is right). I then asked him not to take contact to me again right then, in a PM after he flew away. He then PM'ed me and I replied rather flippant.. 

I'd like to start off by saying sorry to you, Enzyme, for treating you the way I did.

I had no intention of swearing at you and being a total d***. 

I cannot completely verify the situation, that I did actually say "f*** you", as the situation went rather fast and I was rather frustrated. (Personal things as well as annoyed from ingame) However, that is in no way an excuse for saying that. 

Even though these things, i highly doubt I did say it on purpose, that I actually meant what I said. As I told you, Enzyme, just after i'm almost positive that I mean to say "f*** this", however, that is clearly not what came out of my mouth. (I'm basing this on Enzyme is right) 

Just to finish the last message you wrote in the other thread Enzyme; 

Again, Enzyme, I do apologize for my attitude towards you in the whole situation, not just that particular sentence, but the whole situation before and after. The fact that I walked away was just to try and avoid a conflict, which tbh didn't work out that well.... 

Regarding people doing stuff stuff all the time: Yes, true, they do. Me included. But I feel like straight up saying "f*** you" to an admin, when I have a high amount of bans and knew I didn't have much left to go on, with 1000+ hours, 11 RP Points and multiple times donater :-) .. But totally agree with you, people make some weird decisions sometimes.. :-) 

I'll just finish off by again apologizing to you, Enzyme. Hope I didn't hurt you.

(I'm not 100% sure if I was allowed to post my second unban request yet. I couldn't quite get the rules regarding it... Please, if not let me know :-) )

Best wishes Rawwzkii. 

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Rawwzkii (2) - by Rawwzkii - 10-07-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Unban Request - Rawwzkii (2) - by Enzyme - 10-07-2014, 10:38 PM