UBR - Jafro
(10-05-2014, 08:25 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: Ive been given permision by Enzyme to type my site of the story.

Okey as in Enzyme asked me to come real quick to test out if your car was lagging or not. I agreed to come and got teleported shortly over to the industrial. Now short seconds after Enzyme lifts your car up and asks me if it where lagging on the way. I answered with a yes and said it caused major lag on my screen. Short seconds after you tell your apology and the ban was issued.

Now i of course see from your point that the ban is unfair since you werent sure about what where lagging the server out. But when you tell me that you don't know where the lag comes from after spawning i don't know how many guitars in the back of your truck i fell like it's kinda your own fault. ( Which it always will be, but point being that you might not mean to do this but it is pure logic to me that you cannot spawn 100 guitars and throw them in a back of a truck without thinking about the cercumstances )

As in ive been asked to tell my opinon i don't see why this should be lowered/removed since it's pure logic ( adleast to me )

I'm not really sure what more I can say which I haven't already, but there were around 20 guitars at most I think.

Messages In This Thread
UBR - Jafro - by Jafro - 10-04-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: UBR - Jafro - by Enzyme - 10-05-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: UBR - Jafro - by Jafro - 10-05-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: UBR - Jafro - by Bowiii - 10-05-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: UBR - Jafro - by Jafro - 10-05-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: UBR - Jafro - by Enzyme - 10-06-2014, 04:46 PM