UBR - Jafro
Your name: Jafro

Your ban ID: 54194

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Spawning alot of guitars inside a tides truck, driving around lagging the server. You should have known better.

Involved: The server I suppose

Why we should unban you: I was doing a delivery truck RP and would interact with the other RP's going on by giving them stock and whatever. One of the shops was selling guitars so I was going to "sell" them guitars. At the depot I put all the guitars in the back of the truck and off I went. As I left the depot the server started lagging like hell, well that lag turns out to me coming from the back of the truck. I thought it was coming from somewhere else as the server had been lagging and crashing on and off all days. I was driving along and then I get gunned up to a roof. Enzyme explains that my truck was causing lag. I explain that the guitars were for an RP and that it was not an attempt to crash the server. I was expecting to have my guitars removed then be on my way. I then get banned for a week. I don't think this ban is very fair as it was a complete accident and my intentions were simply to RP. It was naive to not work out that I was causing the lag but I had literally been driving for about 10 seconds or something. Unlike a small portion of the community I do RP quite a lot and try to contribute to the community any way I can. I'm not trying to undermine Enzymes work either as I think he is a pretty decent admin. I feel that this is more of a misunderstanding as it was completely not my intention to do anything malicious, quite the opposite. I apologize to the guys who were on who were affected by the lag caused, and to Enzyme for having to deal with me.

Thanks for reading
- Jafro

Messages In This Thread
UBR - Jafro - by Jafro - 10-04-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: UBR - Jafro - by Enzyme - 10-05-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: UBR - Jafro - by Jafro - 10-05-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: UBR - Jafro - by Bowiii - 10-05-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: UBR - Jafro - by Jafro - 10-05-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: UBR - Jafro - by Enzyme - 10-06-2014, 04:46 PM