BR - CorporalCrunch
Ok i am the accused, i really dont see what rule i broke, See i didnt plan to hostage the president i was told the reason by my friend and followed along (He could have lied about the reason). Me shooting you in the face *Note one bullet hit you* Was a misclick i said this over my mic. Assassin told me to rustle you up cause you saw too much so i did Koing you isnt against the rules. Also i never EVER rand over your ragdolled body and you can take that to the bank. Have the admins check the damage logs i never jumped on you. The picture you show is me running out of the nexus it shows nothing but me literally leaving.....Why am i being targeted while this was also Assassin. I may have spam knocked you out 3 times i did this for rp like you would get an easy beating. But i never ran over your body. I really dont see were i broke any rule....

I put Nexus i meant tides....

Also please note the back seat admin?

Wait you just lied completely i nver ran over your body and you never died look in 2nd KO you have 5 HP now look in 3rd plus me running over your body you till have 5 hP you would have died aswell so do not lie please.

Messages In This Thread
BR - CorporalCrunch - by Futilelamb - 06-10-2014, 05:09 AM
RE: BR - CorporalCrunch - by Greed^ - 06-10-2014, 08:32 AM
RE: BR - CorporalCrunch - by Pixlemaster12 - 06-10-2014, 08:44 AM
RE: BR - CorporalCrunch - by Infernaw - 07-16-2014, 08:33 PM