Unban Request
Your name: [TTP: S] Smilenator

Your ban ID: 2723

Banned by: Console.

Reason: Staff member at hostile organization

Involved: The senior staff I assume, nothing official.

Why we should unban you:

Hello.
Before anything I would like to refer everyone to the following thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=25869

This is my second unban request concerning this matter and automatically the last. I had given enough information, I was ready to answer questions but then the most obvious one came, I answered and clearly said this had been discussed in my other unban request which was approved and got a permanent extension after me getting promoted on another community.
However, instead of actually asking me something else or anything, Killjoy denied it with the reason: "Save the attitude. ", does this mean making an unban request is a waste of time? Recently there was a community which had copied FL, the owner and developer were banned, however the admins were not, I asked my brother and he asked an admin which then said it was because it weren't the administrators copying the community.

Honestly, I've had too many chances which I admit, I thought I was ready to come back when my unban request was approved but obviously something had to come inbetween. I personally don't think it was a mistake of me joining the community, I had nothing to do with this whole drama and therefor think I should be unbanned.

I'm open for any questions you might have, if it's about my bans: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10422.
I'm sorry for the very, very poor English, and like I said, I'm open for questions.
[Image: 2du0a2p.png]
Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened.
Thanks Virus for this signature, I appreciate it.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Smilenator - 04-24-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Fultz - 04-28-2014, 12:39 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Smilenator - 04-28-2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Smilenator - 05-06-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Fultz - 05-06-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Fultz - 06-13-2014, 04:02 AM