BR on Demonic Hell, DreeBott and Paragonbeatz
(02-26-2014, 06:13 PM)Demonichell Wrote:
(02-26-2014, 06:09 PM)frede0078 Wrote:
(02-26-2014, 06:04 PM)Demonichell Wrote: It remains a high wall. I wanted to talk with you're friend to solve the problem and he kept interupting me while talking so i continued raiding as he clearly didnt wanna talk. And i would love to show the evidence where he deleted the elevator's button to go down. If any admin is intrested Also frede or the other guy started running away with a lambo under gunpoint from a SRU. I have video if needed. And why do you post a brq on the other guys? They were with me and i called the warrant not them.

Uhm?
I did not run Away from gunpoint, lol?
I Walked Into The Water and stood there, and Then he CDM'ed me by mistake, he did not drive Away Either from gunpoint, BEcause he did drive Away when The 3 of you where in The house and shooting contraband - that Was what he told me.
I did not ran Away Smile

Yes, my mistake, you did not run away, But if you go to 2:18 You can see my Fellow SRU pointing a gun and saying Get out of the car. So fearrp also failrp as once I went up, he deleted the button to go back down. So me and my fellow sru had to jump in the water to get off the elevator+ Remains a high wall. You shouldve fixed it as you had all the time in the world to fix it. He even said it will result in a search warrant. Admins you may check the logs if needed. I don't see any rules I broke here unless of course if following the law is against the rules.

About the BR approwed: I got Weapons acces removed, as a said to you, so i dont know why you bring it up ?

Its not about my m8 - its about you. FIrst of all, the seach was random.
And no, if you point a gun at me, and 2 min after you dont have a gun on me, its not FearRP..
I will need an admin to say if its high walls.
The garage has high walls, yes. But not the rest of the house.
And why did you random search warrent me?

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR on Demonic Hell, DreeBott and Paragonbeatz - by frede0078 - 02-26-2014, 06:22 PM