Unfair ban request
Your name:xXMrHappyXx

Your ban ID:BR#42208&BR#42218

Banned by:[FL] Freezak (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Reason:Re-connecting to get the car back. (Extended due to current ban)&Raiding as BMD.

Involved:a

Why we should unban you:BR#42208:Ok i check the ban request and i had a look and admin ask's was the car stuck and they say no That is bull i told all the people on the server that my car was stuck in a double door build and did they say that i did not make it right by saying i am sorry i did not know this and said would you guys be happyer if i blow up my car and fix it they said yes and so i did check the logs after i rejoined and payed for 2 tool kits and all the players on the sever were happy thay why i think i should have ban lifted & BR#42218: I did not raid as BMD me and my mate whent to president and we tryed to ask could we sell drug but when we got there he run to his bunker and he said all troops to the nexus now Check log so me and my mate do run for it so we did not raid we could crack his bunker did we No we when to 2nd floor and then cop come but be for he arrest us we killed him we was not going to be in jail for 5min just from asking president mayor : so as you can these ban have been ask but you not be told the full story and i think i should not be bann for 1-2 days Thanks <3

Messages In This Thread
Unfair ban request - by MrHappy - 02-06-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Unfair ban request - by Freezak - 02-06-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Unfair ban request - by MrHappy - 02-06-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Unfair ban request - by MrHappy - 02-06-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Unfair ban request - by Freezak - 02-06-2014, 10:32 PM