3 things I want an opinion on.
1. If an SRU has dealt with a situation, and is going back to the garage, would they be in violation of No-SRU-Patrolling Rule? And What if his car is hit, by a speeder, can he pull them over and handcuff them waiting for some other cops or does he just continue a long like nothing happened?
2. If SRU cannot patrol and stuff, why should he get abused verbally and threatened with a ban for... For example, I was called about a man with a gun/hearing gun shots, this man who called me, was a civillian. When I got there a woman was in uproar shouting random raid. I have to trust who called the 911. Is it my fault, I was threatened with a ban request? If you want to know how that "RP" ended, I ended up returning to base with my other SRU as the woman argued with other police officers and the man who called us.
3. Is it fail RP for a fire fighter to drive a red hummer for maneuverability and easier response? Because Fire engines a big, Lumbering things that cause much CDM, where as the Hummer has great Handling to Weight ratio and is a rational replacement for the CDM machine, as Real life Firefighters have small jeep/trucks.

I want your debate/opinions in reply to this post.

Messages In This Thread
3 things I want an opinion on. - by GeneralSirens - 02-01-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: 3 things I want an opinion on. - by Viljo - 02-01-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: 3 things I want an opinion on. - by yarrrs - 02-01-2014, 04:26 PM