Unban Request
Your name: Jarz

Your ban ID: 37184

Banned by: Grub

Reason: Space is empty, however the rest were banned for "Random Raid"

Involved: Dark Shadowfall, Bloody Doritos, Falcon, Packman, and I

Why we should unban you: The group and I were sweeping EvoCity for any contraband. We searched everywhere but the Industrial and the UM, but we decided to get the Industrials over with first. I went to MTL, the rest went to the red warehouse next to the tunnel. I called the group to the MTL, but decided it wasnt as suspicious as the warehouse, so we stakeout'd the warehouse. I jump out of my car fast, (And this plays big in the scenario.) and guarded the back door. The engine was still on. I thought I had heard some contraband inside, so I go to turn it off. But immediately when I get out and get into cover, the door opens. I call the group to the back.
We make contact for a brief second before the man next to the mustang closes the door again, and this is where I believe I saw a gun, which gave me reasonable suspicion to enter the building.
(I would like to point out here that 4 men had guns on the man, yet the man in the gasmask did not comply to our orders, which is an infraction of FearRP.)
Since I had the reason to enter the building, I shot the charges we had placed on the door. We enter the door, two going left two going right, but before we could search, we had gotten banned.

I seriously do not think this is fair.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by yarrrs - 09-09-2013, 01:29 AM
RE: Unban Request - by yarrrs - 09-10-2013, 02:48 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Killjoy - 09-10-2013, 06:50 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Narc - 09-10-2013, 07:04 AM
RE: Unban Request - by yarrrs - 09-10-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Grub - 09-10-2013, 07:13 PM