why are all these requests so hostile?
Name: [FL] A Box o' Crayons

Time/Date: 5:21AM 6/3/2013

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45213050

Name of Administrator: [FL]

Evidence: This Report Is due to Narcotic's lack of caring for Community members, and the lack of effort in handling his admin/Mod duties on and off the server, I was banned by him for Fail FearRP/NLR which is ok, I like and respect all admins and players on the Fearless RP CityRP servers, Im willing to take my punishment and learn from it, though I made a unban request to Explain to him/anyone who cared what and why I did what I did, and I feel like I did a great job of that, you can find the request Here. (please read over it if you havent already)

I Took the time to try to explain myself, as well as I can despite my dyslexia. but Im met with an abrupt "No, Denied" anyone who has watched Cops in real life knows that their job is not to lay down their sidearm and do what the hostage-takes say. its to make sure the bad people dont run the city, I was well inside my RP rights. anyway, thats getting away from what I want to say, this request isnt because of the ban. Id like to use that as a small amount of "proof" though since it also seems like he likes to use the "Proof or GTFO" thing, which is fine, though not everyone can Fraps every second of gameplay to prove if hes no-cliping through walls when hes RPing and not an "Admin on duty"

The lack of caring for his duty and players was also shown in the ban time, I myself dont know how long mine was but it seems "about" 2 days? but a person who was banned before and after me both received "timeouts" for abotu an hour each, here are the Ban ID's: 32701 and 32703. One for FearRP and oen for NLR though mine is 2 days? how did you "Feel" that was necessary? I would have asked him straight to his face if he hadn't locked my ban-request as soon as he denied it, which also shows the lack of caring for my input, I understand locking certain "trouble makers" but Iv been nothing but understanding and helpful.. If anything TOO understanding and helpful.

I am not asking to ban Narcotic or demote him, or anything like that for that matter, Heck, I dont have any hard feelings for him, would love to RP with him somtime after my ban is over. Id just like someone to have a talk with him, this is a friendly Community, so please treat everyone how youd liek to be treated, with care and patience.

(Sorry If it got off topic or belongs somwere else, as well as any misspellings, I have Dyslexia. Thinking )

Messages In This Thread
why are all these requests so hostile? - by A Box o' Crayons - 06-03-2013, 09:59 AM