Outgoingjake's Unban Request
Photo 
Your name: [FL:RP]Outgoingjake

Your ban ID: 32191

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: FailRP as SRU. Complaining in OOC and then threatening me. Go ahead.

Involved: -
Why we should unban you: I was an SRU driving around in a Sports car. DoomDude1 stopped me, removed my car, and asked why I was driving it around as SRU. I told him everyone else does, and I didn't know we couldn't. (Never been told by ANY other staff that I cannot). I told him I did not know we couldn't do this, and said I would switch to my Police Car. He continued on about how it was "Common Sense", etc. He asked me if I have ever seen SWAT driving around in Sports Cars, and I replied with, "I have never seen SWAT before, actually." Then a demotion followed. I said in OOC that it was stupid I was demoted, and there was no reason for it. (As I said I would switch to a Police Car). I said in OOC, "Wow, I said sorry,and I didn't know you couldn't drive a Civilian car as SRU, (Everyone else does), And I get demoted." Then he proceeds to say he was being "lenient". He asked if I wanted him to stop being lenient. I simply replied with, "I just think there was no reason for me to be demoted, and if a ban does commence from this, I will be posting a Staff Abuse thread on him.

If a Staff Abuse Thread is necessary, I will create one. I believe the other Staff will do the right thing about this, (whatever it is they do).

--PROOF--
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189...0003o.jpg/
(Just hit the Magnifying glass once (Zoom In) And the quality will be much better. Then just hit the "Prev" Arrow. (Only 3 pictures).

Thank You For Your Time!

Messages In This Thread
Outgoingjake's Unban Request - by outgoingjake - 05-25-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: Outgoingjake's Unban Request - by DoomDude1 - 05-25-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Outgoingjake's Unban Request - by DoomDude1 - 05-25-2013, 12:46 AM