[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Because I think I would be good for this kind of RP. I love to RP like this even though I don't have any RP points. Smile

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - I did a serious CourtRP which was a very successful and amazing experience. I was the judge. I did swimming and Boat RacingRP which was very fun! I have down about 6

Whats your hours in-game? - 104 I think.

What is your SteamID? - iSniiPeZzHD is the main name for it. But the current name is [FL:RP] Tyler @ Sparks STEAM_0:0:50477693

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I don't really know anybody.

What is your Age? - 13. I know it says 16+ but I am pretty mature for my age. my voice is kind of there but the way I act is very mature. I don't have a squeaky voice but not a low voice either.

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? - I really wouldn't know how to tell you besides us playing GMod together. I act very chill and nice. I am very generous in FL servers. I have given 2 cars away.

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 0. I did do a very awesome CourtRP but admins weren't on.

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - I am a very good Rper. I can also through out very good ideas out there.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I am a very generous and curtorious person. I love to help the community out by helping with money problems and buying stuff for people. I currently have 11k because a guy wanted to buy a adv. dupe and I gave him 20k so he could buy it.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I am 13. I am in the 8th grade. I am very athletic and active. I am 5'4. Yes I know very short. I love to play Football, Basketball, Baseball, Track, and I also like to skateboard. I recently broke the school record for 1600 Meter relay with a time of 3:45:71.

I recently attended your N.A.S.A RP and I loved it until it burnt down and got ruined. I did record it with FRAPS but it is a bit laggy. I am rendering it with SV now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - by TylerSparks - 03-08-2013, 04:01 AM