Ruxandra - Lack of respect toward the community
(02-13-2013, 09:09 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Overall speaking besides those minor "slipps" I'm doing my job.

Do you call racism toward a fellow admin colleague a form of minor "slipp" ? The one posted 2 days ago.

Quote:Sorry for being human, I never realized perfection was a must.
Perfection in following the rules about respect, and not going racist or insulting players, from an admin is quite required, as far as I know ? I remember Equalizer being kicked out of moderator's position for some sort of problems internally.

You're insulting people and telling that's a form of "minor slipps". I don't want to show you any disrespect or order you, but if I were you, I would step out of my position for sometimes and take a rest for abit. It won't be bad for you, won't be bad for the community and you'll come back even better than before and probably with a new way to look at the players you "administrate".

So far, the way we (players) see your point of view is looks like a King Hill match. You're on the hill, getting all the points and noone can reach you since your powers have created a sort of unbreakable wall around the said hill. And so you're abusing that hill and that wall to do whatever you want, the way you want, whenever you want, looking at your score going higher than the sky, probably somewhere over the rainbow (Anyone singing ?).

Sometimes I even doubt you feel the consequences of your actions, do you even know what sort of power you got in your hands ? Some people can't manage it properly, it seems you felt into that category lately, you can't manage your power anymore, falling on the Dark Side of the Moon (Pink Floyd for that album, no ?).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ruxandra - Lack of respect toward the community - by Darkkel - 02-13-2013, 09:20 PM