Exaggerated Ban
Your name: Marcykay

Your ban ID: 16991

Banned by: Grub

Reason: 'FearRP,Stabbinb everything with a knife' (No spelling mistakes, that's how its spelt)

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: Today I was playing the V2D RP server and after around 5 hours of playing the police officers were becoming corrupt, so I decided to stay in the BMD spawn when they were abusing their job. (I was a BMD.) After another 1 hour after the server crashed, I got back on the server and played as a BMD. After around 10 mins of playing, my car got stolen. So I decided to go look for it. I armed myself with a knife and went looking for it. I asked the police force to help me before this, but all they did was stay in the Nexus Lobby because the president was giving a speech. After wondering around looking for my car, I went into the Nexus Lobby and said you people aren't doing your job, you're not responding to the public. They ignored me and continued to listen to the president. After 2 mins, a police officer tazed me, handcuffed me and arrested me for 5 mins for threatening police (Stabbing a window, where they couldn't see me) and trespassing. After I got released from jail, I recovered my knife as I got tazed and it got put back in my backpack. So I armed my self again and walking from the BMD spawn onto the rebel spawn because I heard complaints about rebels stealing cars, so I decided to go to their spawn and see if they had my car. But on my way to the rebel spawn, I had to pass the Nexus. I was randomly clicking because of the bordem of walking to the rebel spawn. About 3 people walked out of the Nexus in suits and told me to freeze, I told them to leave me alone as I just got out of jail and I continued walking. They then pulled guns on me and they said I was breaking FearRP, so I obliged to what they said. They took me to the Nexus Lobby where I was going to be arrested for Threatening the public. There were about 3 people who had guns pointed at me, knowing FearRP, I couldn't run. But after 2 mins, they ALL holstered their guns (Put them away, not holding them down by their sides) so I knew that was my only chance to run. I only got around 5 feet and I saw a unlocked police car, so I hopped into it and seconds after I was killed and banned for the reason above.

Summary : I'm not asking for a unban, just a shorter time, around 12 hours as I was swigging my knife, but I wasn't going near people or deliberately trying to kill people. And technically I didn't break FearRP as they all put their guns away, not having me at gun point. But in a way it's still breaking it.
And by the spelling and speech marks of the ban, the admin was in a hurry to type this...

Picture of President Speech URL : http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?p...ZaqmZnd1tM
"Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time"
[Image: 76561198009735389.png]
What about toast? Bread's already been baked.
=.=

Messages In This Thread
Exaggerated Ban - by Marcykay - 11-11-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: Exaggerated Ban - by Salinsky - 11-11-2012, 10:49 AM
RE: Exaggerated Ban - by Marcykay - 11-11-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Exaggerated Ban - by Salinsky - 11-11-2012, 11:03 AM
RE: Exaggerated Ban - by Marcykay - 11-11-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: Exaggerated Ban - by Grub - 11-11-2012, 02:38 PM