Unban Request Avsmugen
Your name: Avsmugen

Your ban ID: 15854

Banned by: [FL] Grub (Through ban request: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19574)

Reason: Sleeping at unconventional places and NLR.

Involved: Just me, even though two rebels also got banned from the same ban request due to stepping on me when I was sleeping. However I do not feel as if they are relevant in this unban request.

Why we should unban you: I feel that this is taken out of context, I wasn't just randomly sleeping around (pardon the pun.) I begged and pleaded to the doctor to sell me sleeping pills(nitrazepam), claiming that I needed something strong to block out my night terrors about monster fish and various other food related monsters. After I recieved my pills I told the doctor that I had to test them right away, and that I would demand my money back if they did not work. They did work however, as you can see by the /me s I did. (**John Avsmugen sleeps comfortably**) Not visible in the video however.

Regarding the NLR part I also got in my ban I can only assume that I got it from being seen in the video somewhat going the same direction where I had been jumped on, however I kept on going in that direction and did not stay at the doctor's kiosk. Unless I got that part for still rping about my night terrors and how well my sleeping pills worked. I am not sure if my personality is allowed to stay after I die or not.

I hope this misunderstanding can be cleared out, thank you for your time.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request Avsmugen - by Avsmugen - 10-20-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Unban Request Avsmugen - by Grub - 10-20-2012, 11:08 PM
RE: Unban Request Avsmugen - by Avsmugen - 10-20-2012, 11:38 PM
RE: Unban Request Avsmugen - by Grub - 10-21-2012, 06:19 AM
RE: Unban Request Avsmugen - by Avsmugen - 10-21-2012, 03:24 PM
RE: Unban Request Avsmugen - by Grub - 10-21-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: Unban Request Avsmugen - by Killjoy - 10-21-2012, 05:23 PM