Unban on permanent ban(dont understand what i did)
Its been some hours now since i made this thread, im not pushing this forward all i know for now is that is that is been posted 1 or more admin related replys (only for admins) as i dont know what this is, ive like to know how the case is going when you got time to tell.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So the only thing i can do i quess its telling you Owners, developers and admins on why i wouldnt have hacked the servers, maybe it doesnt matter to you but what the heck...

1. Ive had a estimated time on the server to 218 hours to be fair since i joined 05-21-2012 would say a average up to 4 hours daily playtime on you´re servers, would be more if i didnt have daily work to go to Cheese

2. i have have no know haters/enemies (admins, owners, players) im aware of at the moment. and i dont myself hates dislike someone on the server/forum

3. i donated 1 donation pack (for my use) and when the forums got hacked ,1 day after or so i asked soul (pm) to put up the money packs script since it didnt work (donated 20= 50$) only because i become in "loved" with fearless the community, players, the setup (forum, servers) good admins and was hoping the money could come in use to get the fearless even futher, if the owners didnt spend it for private Tounge

4. im mature inof and truthfully to tell no i dont know what ive done here, if its not me that got hacked and reacted on server. so i can only ask for an unban and hopefully i get to return on the server that i like to play on (only played v2d so far, hope to get to the other one v33x and check out there)

5. ive also have no serious bans as i can tell and have as explained in first post why thoose bans was made and what happened.. so what i mean to say that i play the the rules of server as best i can be

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban on permanent ban(dont understand what i did) - by Thornix - 07-11-2012, 08:46 PM