Ruxandra,Needs to notice..
(07-08-2012, 07:24 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: The evidence he provided clearly showed you RDM him. If you have any evidence of what he did wrong that day, make a ban request.

The evidence showed me kill him after he ran in a direction after I yelled at him several times to "Get back",I shouldent have to post a ban request if you see something right infront of your face. I have clearly showed to you that he was nlring and I said get back because he was intending to kill me. How the hell is that RDM,I shot him for trying to get back in his car right after he spawned,AFTER I killed him for attempted cdm. Im not trying to get him banned,I want to get unbanned and my ban to be taken off of my records. The only part you see is where he spawns and then he runs toward his car to try to cdm me,and then I shoot him. NOTICE YOU CAN HEAR HIM UNLOCK HIS CAR WHILE I YELL GET BACK! I had a reason to kill him,since he was just going to get back in his car and kill me. Please read this carefully so you may understand that I had a reason to kill him.

"Get Back" Was a warning and he obviously ignored and was killed,especially since his goal was to get in his car and kill me.

Messages In This Thread
Ruxandra,Needs to notice.. - by Reefan - 07-08-2012, 12:40 AM
RE: Ruxandra,Needs to notice.. - by Reefan - 07-08-2012, 02:28 AM
RE: Ruxandra,Needs to notice.. - by iExpress - 07-08-2012, 04:24 AM
RE: Ruxandra,Needs to notice.. - by Reefan - 07-08-2012, 05:43 AM
RE: Ruxandra,Needs to notice.. - by Ruxandra - 07-08-2012, 07:24 AM
RE: Ruxandra,Needs to notice.. - by Reefan - 07-08-2012, 08:06 AM
RE: Ruxandra,Needs to notice.. - by Ruxandra - 07-09-2012, 09:34 PM