Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo
(06-26-2012, 01:52 PM)Chaotic Wrote: As speaking for myself, Spitfire would not at all be adding evidence, by stating me wrong. You stepped a person dead, I simply stated your actions, and later you were demoted. If the situation has already been taken with an admin, the chances are that you'll just waste time with a BR. I never did such a thing, as to lie for your demotion.
I do not hate you at all, not at all an action taken out of anger, or hate. Simply annoyance over the ignorance of the police force. You walked back and forth, on a dead man. He died, and you got demoted for police brutality.

-Shaman

I think they log all damage received, so they can just see when spitfire killed a fireman, and then look at all the damage logs at that time and they will find that I wasn't the one who was stepping on the person.

I also can't believe you're lying again. I was trying to handcuff him and the fireman jumped on the body a few times and killed him. I didn't step a person dead, you misstated my actions, and you got me demoted. The situation has not been taken to an admin. You did do such a thing, as to lie for my demotion. You did share opposing views on a matter which I cannot remember for which you didn't like me for.

"You walked back and forth, on a dead man. He died, and you got demoted for police brutality." << True that I walked on him after the fireman killed him and Spitfire killed the fireman to type the code for Nexus access, but what you said doesn't make any sense at all, I killed a dead man? Nice.

Also, I find it hard to believe your last second sentence, here is what another user who had a hard time with you like I did said about you:
Nefiron Wrote:I do vote for a ban of Shamanistic as well.

The last 2 days me and him have been colliding a lot on the evocity2 server. He kept bugging me as a cop and when I arrested him he constantly shouted out that i was CDM'ing.

On top of that he has been swearing at me on voice in game.

So I definatly support a ban for his abusive-rule behavior.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Int64 - 06-26-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Int64 - 06-26-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Int64 - 06-26-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Dsu - 06-26-2012, 03:57 PM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Int64 - 06-26-2012, 04:09 PM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Salinsky - 06-26-2012, 06:21 PM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by beflok - 06-26-2012, 09:07 PM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Int64 - 06-27-2012, 01:31 AM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Killjoy - 06-30-2012, 02:01 PM