Flabbawookie
Dear Fearless Community,

I have decided after a long time of thought, to return back to FL. As you may know I was an Administrator at the community of Nova, but as I have resigned/been demoted I've left due to the Staff members not taking
me nor the community seriously. I currently have zero bans to record in this community, besides the "NV Affiliate" Permanent ban which is what I am trying to appeal for in this post. I had many friends back at Nova,
but I knew the situation was getting out of hand, and as I was actually referred to it by a member of FL, I decided to see if I could be Un-Banned here at Fearless.

This community has a much larger playerbase and a lot
more Role-Play which is why I mainly play Garry's Mod. I would like to be Un-Banned because I feel that I am sensible enough to be let back in to Fearless, and I am extremely sorry for betraying the community like
this, this especially goes to SoulRipper, NudelHolz and the rest of the Staff members here at Fearless.

I hope you take this into consideration, as I'm very eager to start playing on the Server again, and interacting with people on the Forums.

Thank you for your time.

Flabbawookie.

Messages In This Thread
Flabbawookie - by Sharkie - 06-09-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: Flabbawookie - by StillAlive - 06-09-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: Flabbawookie - by Boosted - 06-09-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: Flabbawookie - by Temar - 06-10-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Flabbawookie - by Fleet Admiral Zapington - 06-10-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: Flabbawookie - by StillAlive - 06-10-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Flabbawookie - by SoulRipper - 06-11-2012, 11:39 AM