Fearless Re-Brand
Hey Envy, I posted an updated request for my signature on your Graphics Shop thread.

If you'd like I can delete my request here if it's causing confusion as to which one I would like.

Thanks a lot,

Reebs
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-18-2016, 06:20 PM)Reebs Wrote: Hey Envy, I posted an updated request for my signature on your Graphics Shop thread.

If you'd like I can delete my request here if it's causing confusion as to which one I would like.

Thanks a lot,

Reebs

Its okay, Reebs. You want the Firefighter Sig correct?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
When you have a chance I would really appreciate it if you could make me another Sig whith some modleing/contributor features, Thanks.
(08-18-2016, 06:35 PM)Envy Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 06:20 PM)Reebs Wrote: Hey Envy, I posted an updated request for my signature on your Graphics Shop thread.

Thanks a lot,

Reebs

Its okay, Reebs. You want the Firefighter Sig correct?

And Avatar like I said on your Graphics thread. 

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I would like an avatar.. the quality of the one you made earlier was quite bad!

You don't need to include the wolf, make something original if you can!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Arkten
Finally Updated this to the members that was not on the team during the time I made this. If I missed you just ask  Tounge

OT: Funny how When I made this thread Reebs, Random & Brikaas were Teachers. Look at them now Skeptical
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
They all look awesome Envy! Really good job!

1000 POST!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Envy
Lovely, they look awesome as always. And you somehow guessed my style. I like to keep things minimalistic, lightweight and simple. Why does DarkN00b have code in his sig though ^^ he is a modeller.

Tbh I am bored of the old avatar i made.
If you want a challenge, you can make me an avatar and a sig fittimg it Tounge
Bullet point:
-Simple and clean

Thanks though for the one you already made ^-^
(01-04-2017, 01:01 AM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Lovely, they look awesome as always. And you somehow guessed my style. I like to keep things minimalistic, lightweight and simple. Why does DarkN00b have code in his sig though ^^ he is a modeller.

Bullet point:
-Simple and clean

My Bad ahahhaha. I am sure I read it as Coder  Blush . I Will update with a different version thanks for pointing that out and sure I will except the challenge  Tounge
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Arkten
(01-04-2017, 01:01 AM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Lovely, they look awesome as always. And you somehow guessed my style. I like to keep things minimalistic, lightweight and simple. Why does DarkN00b have code in his sig though ^^ he is a modeller.

Bullet point:
-Simple and clean

Done Hope you like. It is on the Main Page  Cheese
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum