banned for roleplay
Star 
okay listen here alienfreak spawed on the bank roof, so we thinked that insted of just jumping down we would make some rp out of it. so i went fireman and builded a ladder to bring him down. and before i got to the roof i got banned for being on a roof. Huh what do you think about that... i would like to hier. Wink
Sebido Angel Lets Role(play)
I Heart being danish
The following 1 user Likes sebido's post:
  • Triangle
It is true i spawned on the roof and we made rp that he had to safe me and then i call an admin to see it before we ended it, and then sebido got banned.

We used ladders and all that, and i think it is unfair!
I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]
The following 1 user Likes AlienFreak's post:
  • sebido
It definitely is, when you see all the bloody admins building construction sites witch prop climb to the top of the nexus
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
The following 1 user Likes Triangle's post:
  • sebido
good that you know what i mean triangle. Smile
I Heart being danish
Being on roof tops is not allowed since 99% will use it to minge (for example traffic light jumping) and 1% will RP something.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
yeah and i understand that but right there we were the 1% who roleplayed
I Heart being danish
Admins construction RP is public build...
Rule for props and tools:
6. Do not build on streets, paths or anywhere in public which can interfere with anyone.
The following 2 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • sebido, Triangle
(10-10-2011, 08:43 PM)PrivaTToast Wrote: Admins construction RP is public build...
6. Do not build on streets, paths or anywhere in public which can interfere with anyone.

I agree with you there, plus the builds I see from some admins contain many props.
The following 3 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • sebido, Eric, Triangle
It does seem a little unfair the way in which admins construct almost surreal structures all over the map. I admit these structures are most often very good and very creative and BECAUSE of this it inspires other members to want to build, but if we spawn so much as a kettle or something out of place we get banned. Perhaps there should be a system where we could apply to create structures? They are only temporary so it's not like it's changing the map forever.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

(10-11-2011, 07:04 AM)Dryblood Wrote:
(10-10-2011, 08:43 PM)PrivaTToast Wrote: Admins construction RP is public build...

I agree with you there, plus the builds I see from some admins contain many props.

Yeah exactly..
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • sebido