The Crimson Order
[Image: e5pq6ocK_o.png]

The Crimson Order,

We are here to make friends, not enemies.

Successful leadership is not about being tough or soft, sensitive or assertive, but about a set of attributes first and foremost is a character. Let me tell you one thing, to lead is an action, not a position.

The weakness has always been there and will always be there, gentlemen.

[Image: UqN6iMU7_o.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Byra
[Image: uVPac7b.png]

We will show no Mercy.

We have no weaknesses, We are uncontested.

War Status: Chatter of a war imminent
The following 4 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Grape, Spartan_KCT, Dimitris, Jan
[Image: e5pq6ocK_o.png]

Dear Crimson Order,

I am writing this personal letter to let you know that sending out threats to companies and friends is not acceptable in this state. You are not only sending threats to others, but also speaking about going to war with the Peaky Blinders for some proper talk, which you clearly cannot handle well. I shall say this and want you to keep it in your minds, we are not afraid of anything nor accepting the fact that you are aggressively attacking our friends.

Intelligence is a very valuable thing, and usually, it comes far too fucking late, and as part of a joke, we will leave wire cutters.

By order of the Peaky Blinders.

[Image: UqN6iMU7_o.png]
KEVIN SHELBY
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Wolven, Byra
People in the clan world really enjoy digging their own grave nowadays.

OT: Love your clan Ghostkiller, keep it up!!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 5 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Wolven, Jan, , JackZ, Flame..
(06-06-2018, 08:26 PM)Yonno Wrote: People in the clan world really enjoy digging their own grave nowadays.

OT: Love you clan Ghostkiller, keep it up!!

I'm only in the crimson order because I have autism. Please expand un named randomer? Because normally we make people dig their graves.

-Pedo Pablo
The following 4 users Like god's post:
  • , JackZ, Wolven,
Lovin’ this clan, really like the backstory. Keep it up!!!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 4 users Like Falcon's post:
  • , mgdwszx, JackZ, Flame..
(06-07-2018, 03:55 PM)Falcon Wrote: Lovin’ this clan, really like the backstory. Keep it up!!!

Ah shit, that's p nice to hear ahaha, I really enjoyed writing it! Ghost gave me the flexibility, and I reckon it fit the image of the clan pretty well. Yeah, as others have said it's amazing to see how the clan has evolved and grown to this point. Glad to have contributed somehow Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • JackZ
*** This handbook was found by the Evocity Police Department outside of an old abandoned warehouse at the Industrial Complexes - It was clear to the Police there had been a group of people living inside running illegal operations as there was broken money printers inside. It was apparent that the people who had once occupied the building had relocated. ***

[Image: IqX3se2.png]

[Image: IykpQqL.png]
The following 5 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Grape, , Jan, god, Dimitris

Another great helpful Bank roleplay earlier yesterday guys! We would like to also wish a happy birthday to Stand Means he is a Member of our cause and he deserves some kind wishes!
The following 4 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Flame.., , dev, Dimitris

We would like to thank all of our consumers for purchasing goods from The Crimson Order Depot store yesterday, It was a huge success and we have donated our profits to charity.

Spoiler: The Crimson Order Depot

We would also like to showcase that we are once again active in the Industrial area of the city running our usual operations.

Spoiler: The Crimson Order HQ
A special thanks to Mr. Fox Cherpokov for conducting Interviews with members of our cause and shining some light on our organisation. Plenty more great Roleplays to come!

- Marco Marco
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Byra, Grape, Dimitris