Estleback Corporation
(01-31-2021, 08:40 PM)Slaint Wrote: OOC Name: [FL:RP] Slaint
Steam Profile: http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...8451440689
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245587480
Server Hours: 952
Preferred Communication (Discord/ForumPM etc): Discord (Slaint#9431)

Good evening,

Thank you for your application submission. Your application is currently under review and you can expect a response from a member of the governance within 1-4 business days from now. 

Should there be any questions or concerns during this time, please feel free to reach out to myself, Director Grayson, or Deputy Director Davis directly. 

We sincerely thank you for your interest and wish you the best of luck during the application process. 

Kind regards,
[Image: ICTboSP.jpg]
Jack Mondays
Estleback Corporation
Director of Management
Email (Forum PM: Reebs): [email protected]

Note: The content of this message is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without the written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

[Image: UQ9kFEw.png]
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 6 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Lewwings, Grizzly, max., Slaint, Molyneux481, Link
[Image: EstlebackLogoHexTransparent.png]
Announcement 

Dear All,

I regret to inform you that I am resigning from my position at Estleback Corporation. 

I have always wanted to join Estleback Corporation for many years and finally got the opportunity to do so. Its amazed me that I got to the Deputy Director rank in such a short amount of time. I hope, I have done my best to bringing new ideas and growing the Corporation over it's darkest days. I cannot thank you enough for the opportunities, Estleback has provided for me. I wish the Mr Grayson and all the employees at Estleback Corporation the best of luck.

I cannot thank Mr Burwin and all the employees at Estleback Corporation enough. They have been amazing to have as a team and always made my job enjoyable. It's time to leave the corporation in good hands and focus on my career outside Estleback.  

Yours Sincerely,

[Image: unknown.png]
Ex Deputy Director of Estleback Corporation

The following 12 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Joe Joe, Ryan, RedPanda, jhayw, Strange Neo, Lewwings, Grizzly, Blaz, MasterNoda, TheSiphon, max., Link
Exhale the negativity. Inhale the positivity. Turn your dreams into reality.

( crying inside Moly Sad )
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
The following 1 user Likes max.'s post:
  • Molyneux481
OOC Name: Vrill
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059170457/
Steam ID: 76561198059170457
Email: [email protected]
Hours: 190 (Registered in 2014)
Bans: None
The following 6 users Like Vrill's post:
  • Grizzly, Lewwings, Link, Blaz, Self, Tim
(03-02-2021, 05:32 PM)Vrill Wrote: OOC Name: Vrill
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059170457/
Steam ID: 76561198059170457
Email: [email protected]
Hours: 190 (Registered in 2014)
Bans: None

Good evening,

Thank you for your application submission. Your application is currently under review and you will be contacted privately via discord regarding your application process shortly.

Should there be any questions or concerns during this time, please feel free to reach out to myself, Director Grayson, or Director of Development Fegan directly.

We sincerely thank you for your interest and wish you the best of luck during the application process.

Kind regards,
[Image: signaturechanged.png]
Louis Blackman
Estleback Corporation
Deputy Director
Email (Forum PM: Grizzly)

Note: The content of this message is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without the written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

[Image: Estleback_mini.png]
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 4 users Like Grizzly's post:
  • Lewwings, Slaint, Self, Tim

Estleback News Briefing

Earlier today, Estleback Corporation hosted yet another 'Open Hours', where a plethora of meetings and interviews were held. Our strong showing of operatives allowed for an open yet controlled environment within our headquarters, despite some occasional rowdiness outside.

In addition to this, we managed to secure a successful contract with the government of San Ranevo, which went by without a hitch. Our performance tonight simply cemented our position as the best choice for security and peacekeeping operations.

Spoiler: Pictures from the Opening Hours

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 9 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Grizzly, Ratatoskrr, TonettaFan #2319, MasterNoda, TheSiphon, max., Molyneux481, Tim, Link
(03-03-2021, 11:20 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

Estleback News Briefing

Earlier today, Estleback Corporation hosted yet another 'Open Hours', where a plethora of meetings and interviews were held. Our strong showing of operatives allowed for an open yet controlled environment within our headquarters, despite some occasional rowdiness outside.

In addition to this, we managed to secure a successful contract with the government of San Ranevo, which went by without a hitch. Our performance tonight simply cemented our position as the best choice for security and peacekeeping operations.

snip
It is truly a shame the server crashed and the president didnt get his full 30 minutes.
The following 2 users Like Slaint's post:
  • Blaz, Tim
[Image: EB_SecurityWithStandardsV3.png]
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 10 users Like Grizzly's post:
  • TheSiphon, Link, Slaint, Jessixa, ART, MasterNoda, max., Ratatoskrr, Lewwings, Equinox
Star 

Estleback News Briefing

Yesterday marked the beginning of a new era for the Estleback Corporation. A renewed effort by our long-time nemesis, Fulcrum, has resulted in the disappearances of both the Director and Deputy Director of the Estleback Corporation; Noah Grayson and Louis Blackman, respectively. Their whereabouts and conditions are currently unknown, but one thing is for certain, this was a deliberate, calculated, and malicious attack against the values that we as an organization stand for and the values that the citizens of San Ranevo stand for.

Despite the challenges that lay ahead for us in combatting this resurgent threat, we have no doubt that the people of San Ranevo will support us and offer us their assistance during this dark hour as we have always strived to make San Ranevo and its neighbouring cities a better place to live with our security, sponsorships, and support.

Even in the face of adversity, the Estleback Corporation shall remain undeterred in achieving its goals of benefitting the city in a positive manor, and we shall remain strong in the face of an enemy that choses to strike only in the dark. Rest assured, we will bounce back from this and grow closer with the populace in order to defend the beacon of greatness that is San Ranevo.

We will announce updates on the situation as it continues, but for now we shall see how this plays out. If any citizen has any information related to Fulcrum or wishes to assist us more directly with our recovery and add to our rich saga, our communications with the general public remain open.

Below is a public release of the events that occurred. We as a corporation have chosen to publicly release this footage to provide an insight into what we do as a clan and how we operate.

Are you finally ready to be part of the action? Enrol now!

That is all for now.

The following 10 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Grizzly, Slaint, RoCKy, TheSiphon, Teendiver, Link, max., MasterNoda, Alfred, Centurion
Brick 

Operation Imperium

On the 17th of April, Operation Imperium sprang into action. This affair saw us running a government headquarters facility at MTL where we had the honour of hosting the President of San Ranevo as our client, held training exercises for government forces, and acted as a secondary base of operations for law enforcement.

After a briefing about the operation, our operatives swiftly took to their positions and guarded the complex effectively when dealing with crowd control and deterring misbehaving vehicles. The high standard of our security allowed the President to happily deal with the responsibilities of his job whilst enjoying the comfort of his new residence. A part of our team also managed to safeguard the President during his trips outside our base during the public appearances that he made, while the rest continued defending our hub of operations for the night.

During this event, we also had a stand-in member of the governance sent from Estleback's international headquarters attend. Mr Kael Soze assisted our SFO team with providing quality training exercises to government forces so that they could better counter the malicious activities of the city's criminals in a more direct manner. Topics covered included aim training, raid co-ordination and commanding, communication training, and time trials. By the end of it, the SWAT and Police Force displayed exceptional abilities.

All in all, Operation Imperium displayed what we can achieve when we put our minds to it, and is a great reminder of why we have made it as far as we have, by being creative, passionate, and bold.

It was a proud day for us.

Spoiler: Pictures from Operation Imperium
[Image: 20210417204520_1.jpg][Image: 20210417204629_1.jpg][Image: 20210417210248_1.jpg][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: 20210417221938_1.jpg]