Estleback Corporation
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70457151

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 1004 and counting

Real Age: 16 (17 in January)

How many RP points do you have?: 7

How many bans do you have?: 8 (1 in the last 10 months)

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name:Mia Elizabeth Finch

Code name: Finchie

Nationality:English

Personal traits: Charismatic, Sly, Deceptive.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:Little is known about Mia, she had a posh but criminal upbringing, however her family have bailed her out many times. There is no more information regarding Miss Finch, You'll have to find out in future...

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Looks awesome with some interesting clan history

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Technology and Construction Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have built Villa dupes for people in the past.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? PARK, Arcon x2, Illuzion, Empire.

Do you have any reference we can contact?:Dean 'Random' Grimes, Jack 'Reebs' Mondays, (The leader of arcon is permed (Falc))

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 10

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 9

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Ivan Tempski

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68782868

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 2700

Real Age: 16

How many RP points do you have?: 33

How many bans do you have?: 0

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT+0

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Ivan Tempski

Code name: Kestrel

Nationality: Ukrainian.

Personal traits: Intelligent, Motivated, Team Player, Reliable

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Ivan Tempski was born in Ukraine on the 15th of September 1976. He lived in a low-standard house with only just enough money to pay for a warm meal every night. Every morning he would wake up to fetch some vegetables from a market two miles from home; he would usually buy tomatoes and fresh carrots, but sometimes, as a special treat, his mother will give him just enough to buy porridge oats.

His education wasn't the best; he used to be picked on by other children and teachers which led to him becoming very depressed, and he often considered running away from home. All this depression and hate caused Ivan to have low grades in school.

Three years later, at 1:23 PM on the 26th of April 1986, a nuclear disaster occurred in a power plant near Ivan's school. The resulting explosion killed most of his family except for himself and his brother Von. At the time, Von was working at a munitions company which was based underground, thereby protecting him from the disaster.

For Ivan, who was on a school trip with his class at the time, this was life-changing. He and Von had no money or shelter. This led the two to be forced into a Polish foster family which ran a successful munitions company. 

Ivan and Von slowly built their lives back together. They began working for this Polish family, but they earned only minimum wage. In 1990, Von, now 25 years of age, left Ivan to move to EvoCity to work with Estleback Corporation.

In 1998, the munitions company went bust, so Ivan used all of his life savings to buy a ticket to EvoCity to join his brother Von.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I have always looked up to Estleback as a professional and well executed corporation. Throughout my experience in other organisations, I feel I'm ready to join a corporation where my potential can shine and benefit the corporation. I am an experienced individual in all aspects which is perfect for a smooth execution to various tasks.

What division are you applying for?: Field Division.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes I have a great amount of experience when It comes to security and fighting on the front line. At MEGA and FUMUKU, I was assigned the role as a security officer where not only did I guard and protect, but also complete objectives and investigations into criminal activity.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? MEGA Corporation, FUMUKU International and a few others.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Link66, Zan, Pear

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 10

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 4, however my activity is improving and I always have time to come on when needed.

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? I fully agree.

Yours sincerely,
Ivan Tempski
[Image: 442197382313817221216.png]
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 4 users Like Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Link, Jonas, ELAD, Mist
Greetings,

I am pleased to inform you that we have decided to deny Jamie Hynerman (Elad The Elf) from joining the Estleback Corporation. Despite the initial mature and impressive pre-application request to apply, due to the fact he did not meet the standardised requirements, I am left shocked as such a promising candidate appears to be pushy with us.

As the new Deputy Director who is now heading the application process of all new applicants, I am appalled and stunned as I find certain behaviours Mr Hynerman has displayed to be despicable. He refused to initially accept my friend request on Steam, and when he did accept it, he ignored my messages, again, despite being blatantly active on the Fearless servers.  On top of this, he was caught spamming the Estleback Corporation forum page with messages forcefully requesting us to 'review my application', although he found sense to remove them after initial publication.

In all my prior experience here at Estleback, not once have I come across an applicant so pompous and rude as this. I expect all current applicants, and future ones alike, to heighten their etiquette and manners to an acceptable level during this process.

I appreciate this is not a job application process for a real world job, however it does share similar attributes in which you are given a chance to practice and master before the real thing, which is a rare opportunity. We also look for professionalism in this process, which leaves me stunned as someone expects to pull these stunts and expect to still get in.

On a slightly more uplifting and less angering note, operations at the Estleback Corporation will slow down over the Christmas weekend and into the following week. This means that there will minimal Estleback activity in the city and there will be a low chance that any outstanding applicants will be contacted for an interview, both OOC and IC. We will however try to contact you as soon as possible, provided both parties are free.

Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Kind regards,

Deputy Director of the Estleback Corporation
The following 5 users Like Link's post:
  • Jonas, Ivan Tempski, Floodify, Ratatoskrr, NightHawkd
Greetings,

I am, genuinely, pleased to announce that Jefferson Stafford (RockDude69) has been accepted into the Estleback Corporation. I look forward to meeting and getting to know you, and I'm sure you will fit in great here.

Kind regards,

• Ivan Tempski, General Weed, Floodify, Ratatoskrr, MasterNoda
Greetings 2017!

2016 saw the Estleback Corporation reopen, however 2017 will see it flourish to its former glory. We are now fully back in operation after the festive season, which means activity will start to rise and operations will resume to normality.

In the next few days, there will be some announcements on future projects we are working on in both the long term and short term and some new constructions are to be revealed and added to our collection.

All outstanding applicants will be contacted for their second interview tomorrow, the 3rd of January. Be prepared; I look forward to seeing you.

Happy New Year!

• Jonas, Ivan Tempski, Floodify, NightHawkd, General Weed
Greetings,

As promised, I have a whole plethora of announcements.

Firstly, we have some additions to our staff team. I am pleased to announce that Ms Mia Finch (Ratatoskrr) has joined our ranks as a new Trial Engineer. I am sure she will do a great job, and I am looking forward to getting to know and working with her. The remaining applicant still in the review process, Mr Ivan Tempski, should contact me, Steve Burwin, ASAP for details of your interview, as you were uncontactable when we were operating today.

On another note, Mr Tommy Piccolo (Zan) has been denied due to completely duplicating his application from before our initial closure, as evident by him attempting to sign up to the currently non existent 'Estleback Security Division'. On top of this, we feel his activity is not good enough.

Moreover, we have multiple promotions to hand out within the corporation. Both Agent Sparx and Agent Jonas have been promoted from Recruit to Agent Second Class - I'm sure you'll both do well in your new position. Agent Weed has also been promoted from Trail Engineer to Construction Engineer due to his willingness and good work.

Also, a new requirement has been added to join the clan: 'Access to proper suits (Donator)'. This is so we can maintain visual professionalism when applicable while conducting our operations.

Finally for today, I am here to announce our new city HQ.

I am very pleased with this new construction, as the aesthetic value overshadows the fact it was constructed using minimal resources (2 dupes) and it has a working panic security system.

Stay tuned for more announcements in the coming days.

Kind regards,

The following 9 users Like Link's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Ratatoskrr, Jonas, Floodify, Zan, General Weed, NightHawkd, MasterNoda, Tmdirtbike
This looks really super promising! I hope the best!
Greetings,

I am pleased to announce that Mr Ivan Tempski has been accepted into the Estleback Corporation after 6 prior attempts. Congratulations!

Kind regards,

The following 2 users Like Link's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Floodify
It's a true honor, thank you Estleback Corporation.

Signed,
[Image: 442197382313817221216.png]
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Link
It's indeed time for this man to become one of us. Welcome Tempski!

Regards,
Anthony Válaris - Director of Estleback
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, NightHawkd