Estleback Corporation
Goodbye Corie,

You have been with us for quite some time and it has truly been fun working with you. We have been through a lot, and I am happy to say that I have really liked your time with us. Too see you go is of course sad, but I understand your choice and I look forward to seeing more of you out there.

Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Corie, it was great working with you and we've had some fun moments at roleplays, will ofcourse be sad not seeing you around anymore in our roleplays but hopefully we'll still see you around!
Bye Corie.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Good Bye My fellow friends.
Goodbye Corie, it's sad to see you leave especially since I haven't been in the clan for a long time and was still hoping to be playing with you sometime, hope to see you around sometime.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Goodbye Corie, I never had the pleasure of meeting you but I wish you the best of luck in your future.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
The following 1 user Likes Morbid's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Goodbye Corrie, I've only got to RP with you once, hope you enjoyed your time in Estleback and i wish you the best of luck on your future plans! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Ne0ster's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Greetings,

Today the work on Metro X209 started. The progress of it has not been anything than good and we expect it to be extremely good. The metro will go through the city, and it will make be able to carry a dozen passengers. The time for it to be finished is not set and probably wont be set due to the builders being highly busy with various tasks they have been given.

During the project we will post on this page to keep you updated with the project and it's feature. Special thanks to Steve Burwin and Garry Chip for building and developing this.

Pictures during the first building session.
[Image: 2014-02-22_00021_zps5b27a660.jpg]

[Image: 2014-02-22_00023_zps9103f367.jpg]

King Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 10 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Von Tempski, Ne0ster, Morbid, Donuts, NotSep, Wood, Link, Freezak, The Odd Guest, HellShell
Greetings,

Today I have the pleasure to welcome our newest Agent, Fury. He has helped the clan with a project and he seems to be a great addition to the corporation. I believe that he will do a great job with us, and I expect him to do so too.

Even though we have this wonderful news, we have a rather sad one too. Recently Kipsee made an application to the clan, and the clan has been evaluating him even since, and by that we have decided that he is not what we are looking for. Nacreas has too been declined both by his own choice; re-opening his application to another clan but as well due to the disagreement in the clan whether we shall accept him or not, which was without doubt deny due to suspected reasons that have been proven lately.

Once more, welcome Fury. We are sorry for those who got denied. I wish you good luck with the future.

King Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Welcome Fury! Hope you enjoy your time in Estleback! I will definitely look forward to RPing with you! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Ne0ster's post:
  • Floodify