Estleback Corporation
[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

Kind regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
ESTLEBACK CORPORATION

22'nd of November, 2013

Mr.Davidson
Mister Niimo
Jordy
Agents in Estleback Security Division

Notice of immediate employment termination

Dear Jordan, Malcolm and Alexander.
I am writing to formally confirm the decision regarding the termination of your employment.
Your dismissal will take effect immediately. You will be paid any salary owing to you as at the date of this letter.

The decision to terminate your employment has been made for the following reasons:
These players have been found extremely inactive without giving any kind of prior notice and has therefor been kicked from Estleback Corporation.

Sincerely
[Image: 6b9daa642f8f10c8ddf36dd772ff7c5e.png]
Greetings,
I have the honor to welcome yet another member to the corporation. He have been with us previously and from that we know that he is a trusted member of the corporation. We have evaluated his application throughly, and we have decided that it's time to announce it. I'd like to welcome our newest member, Engineer Simon 'Whoopie' Berry

I hope you will do your best to not dissapoint me or any other member of the corporation. Again, welcome.

Kind Regards,
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • whoopie, RockHunter
[Image: buildingsa.png]

New building added: Rockson Crane 153.

If you'd like to read more about, go to the main page and construction section.

Here's a preview of it:

[Image: fxsa.jpg]
[Image: dtnm.jpg]
[Image: zq33.jpg]
[Image: xqjz.jpg]

Kind regards,
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • RockHunter, Ryder, Hyde
I know what you're thinking; A freaking CRANE with a grappling claw. Thanks to rock we can now hunt you down and lift you up, so better be nice!
The following 1 user Likes Hyde's post:
  • Floodify
Nice stuff

(11-22-2013, 10:23 AM)Hyde Wrote: -snip-

ESTLEBACK LEGAL DEPARTMENT

The Legal department confirms this announcement, all members within this important notice are officially relieved from duty indefinitely.

Yours sincerely,

[Image: bq19.png]

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Leaked footage of a potential successor of the Rockson Crane?
The following 3 users Like RockHunter's post:
  • Floodify, CorieTheNub, D0ctor
This could be a possible addition to the event today, as we're going to search for something in a deep lake... Smile
The following 1 user Likes Hyde's post:
  • Floodify
Ladies and gentlemen,
Today I resign from my position in Estleback. I am doing this due to real life priorities and other garry's mod communities. I would like you to thank you for the welcome and for the warm feelings you gave me over my serving of about 6 months. Thank you all and I wish you luck with your futures.
Garry chip signing out.
Kind Regards,
Wood.