You :).
(02-25-2016, 11:56 AM)Agorith Wrote: -snip image -

Anotha one

During this picture no animals were harmed, however one pedestrian was almost CDM'ed. Luckily I could prevent Infernaw blacklisting me from cars.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 8 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Awestruck, Marty, aDisabledDeer, DVN, Random, Edned, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(02-25-2016, 11:55 AM)Greed^ Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 11:51 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 11:48 AM)Greed^ Wrote: I'll put a pic up of crimson meetup in london soon @ghostkiller

Don't forget me m80

Cant wait! Jono and ghost has been talking so much about it

yo I'll come
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
If we're all going to meet up we might as well do it in the Netherlands, pretty central location in Europe and plenty of legal stuff too. Also, since Soul lives there we can all crash at his place.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 4 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Random, Marty, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Been to Amsterdam, great place.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
There is no way I'd ever meet up with you Greed. You'd probably take me hostage, put me under FearRP and bring me to the slums.
The following 5 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Random, Greed^, Alfred, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(02-25-2016, 02:42 PM)Holdem Wrote: If we're all going to meet up we might as well do it in the Netherlands, pretty central location in Europe and plenty of legal stuff too. Also, since Soul lives there we can all crash at his place.

You do realize 99.5% of the community is under 14 right, no way that would happen lol
And besides, out of the last 0,5% that is old enough, only 0,000001% does stuff that is legal in Netherlands
The following 6 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Falc, Random, horror, Dauntless, Blackyeback, NiceTry
I lived in the Netherlands. Its a nice place. Cant be dealing with the big cities like Amsterdam full of obnoxious English tourists, but Utrecht is nice or little villages such as Vennendal.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(02-25-2016, 03:16 PM)Marty Wrote: full of obnoxious English tourists

Yes because I forgot that all 53 million English people are obnoxious, and that it is only English tourists that are the obnoxious ones
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 3 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Midget, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Greed would you talk if we all met up tho or just bring a pen and paper to speak to us?!!?
The following 13 users Like Falc's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Random, , Sentinel, Ghost, Grunt, Avgar, goigle!, trxsh, Lesanka, Link, Blackyeback, NiceTry
You can all use my place to stay if we'd meet up, especially you Ghostkiller, I aint done with you yet.
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Random, , Link, Blackyeback, NiceTry