You :).
I'm glad to see that people are meeting up IRL! Reminds me of when I was a GameMaster for a company called GameForge and I organised a "Meetup" which turned into a beach party back in 2010. I was only 18 then and we had an amazing time. I think we should all encourage people to meet up! I'm the one in the blue and white shirt, it looks like I have an arm coming out of my head lol.

[Image: 23uzv5z.jpg]

And might as well, here's a more "Up to date" one, first weekend of when I moved to Sydney. As you can tell by my face, whisky is my friend. I'm the one in the middle in case any of you wonder.

[Image: 10923476_420352891463218_193638875862345...e=576E124E]
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 5 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Balls, DVN, Kippsee, Blackyeback, NiceTry
I'll put a pic up of crimson meetup in london soon @ghostkiller
The following 5 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Random, Falc, DVN, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(02-25-2016, 11:48 AM)Greed^ Wrote: I'll put a pic up of crimson meetup in london soon @ghostkiller

Don't forget me m80
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Greed^, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(02-25-2016, 11:51 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 11:48 AM)Greed^ Wrote: I'll put a pic up of crimson meetup in london soon @ghostkiller

Don't forget me m80

Cant wait! Jono and ghost has been talking so much about it
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
[Image: bDOn4Zy.jpg] 

Anotha one
The following 8 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Random, aDisabledDeer, Ivan Tempski, Edned, Midget, Feffe, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Mods. Always at the back. RIP Agorith
Kind Regards,

The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Random, Tomo, Blackyeback, NiceTry

Ill b there..

If u buy plane ticket, thanks.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(02-25-2016, 11:57 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Mods. Always at the back. RIP Agorith

Rip agorith 2k16
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(02-25-2016, 11:57 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Mods. Always at the back. RIP Agorith

Funny enough that is literally exactly something Agorith put on his snapchat story xD
The following 3 users Like Hitman's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(02-25-2016, 12:54 PM)Hitman Wrote:

Funny enough that is literally exactly something Agorith put on his snapchat story xD

Where else do you think I got it from? lmao
Kind Regards,

The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Grunt, Blackyeback, NiceTry