You :).
HOLY SHIT STOP BITCHING AND GET OFF YOUR FUCKING PERIODS
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 4 users Like Nuka's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Grunt, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-06-2015, 10:10 AM)Nuka Wrote: HOLY SHIT STOP BITCHING AND GET OFF YOUR freaking PERIODS

oi

none of your shit
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-06-2015, 10:10 AM)Nuka Wrote: HOLY SHIT STOP BITCHING AND GET OFF YOUR freaking PERIODS

Raccoons don't have periods. Checkmate.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 3 users Like Ali's post:
  • DVN, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Gentlemen gentlemen please, let's keep this on topic (in the off topic section, but eh you know what I mean).
This is a section to see the faces behind the text and voice, to crack a few wise ones and enjoy yourself.
Can we please return to that? Before this turns into a full flame war?
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 4 users Like Audacter's post:
  • DVN, Rylund, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-06-2015, 03:26 PM)Audacter Wrote: Gentlemen gentlemen please, let's keep this on topic (in the off topic section, but eh you know what I mean).
This is a section to see the faces behind the text and voice, to crack a few wise ones and enjoy yourself.
Can we please return to that? Before this turns into a full flame war?

I am not flaming, People are judging me because I identify as a raccoon such as umizoomi identifies as that stock photo I can identify as whatever I want. Umizoomi got the support of admins behind them and I am simply brushed to the side? I feel that my rights in this thread to identify as whatever I want and not being judged for it are endangered.
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 3 users Like Ali's post:
  • Haarek, Blackyeback, NiceTry
I understand, however end of conversation. As it is turning into a flame war. I didn't want to say this, unless this stops I unfortunately start to issue warnings.
This includes continuing the 'conversation' about umizoomi's picture.
Rules of this thread do not include posting fake pictures or questionable pictures, just don't over do it.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 2 users Like Audacter's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-06-2015, 05:18 PM)Audacter Wrote: I understand, however end of conversation. As it is turning into a flame war. I didn't want to say this, unless this stops I unfortunately start to issue warnings.
This includes continuing the 'conversation' about umizoomi's picture.
Rules of this thread do not include posting fake pictures or questionable pictures, just don't over do it.

I feel personally attacked by being called cringey and someone even saying "ew". Do I not get some sort of administrative backing behind me as I am as valid as others whom have posted here? I identify as a raccoon please do not be prejudice towards me or my kind.

The following 2 users Like Ali's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry

GIBE TAmpON PlsS ty <3
The following 2 users Like Grunt's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(07-31-2010, 07:10 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Post a picture of yourself in this thread!

Rules:
- Don't make fun of eachother
- Of course: no nudity or erotic content

Me in the middle, my buddy Ryan in the back who got absolutely rekd that night.
Some random chicks birthday party getting shit faced with random ass people.
Pass out, wake up to this cat laying next to me with all kinds of shit drawn all over him.
Picture is absolutely priceless, and the great thing about it is.
When he woke up in the morning, he didn't care he had all of it all over him.
He proceeded to go outside, find some random girl and start flirting with her.
His pickup line "I got a dick on my neck!" XD ahahhahahah
[Image: 10563008_868076519869612_8561957099620395001_n.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Gizmo's post:
  • Tomo, DVN, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-06-2015, 07:58 PM)Gizmo Wrote:
(07-31-2010, 07:10 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Post a picture of yourself in this thread!

Rules:
- Don't make fun of eachother
- Of course: no nudity or erotic content

Me in the middle, my buddy Ryan in the back who got absolutely rekd that night.
Some random chicks birthday party getting shit faced with random ass people.
Pass out, wake up to this cat laying next to me with all kinds of shit drawn all over him.
Picture is absolutely priceless, and the great thing about it is.
When he woke up in the morning, he didn't care he had all of it all over him.
He proceeded to go outside, find some random girl and start flirting with her.
His pickup line "I got a *** on my neck!" XD ahahhahahah
[Image: 10563008_868076519869612_8561957099620395001_n.jpg]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! DUDE GOT TOTALLY SHITFACED! XD!
The following 2 users Like Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry