Desks - Post Yours!
(02-15-2014, 08:14 AM)Barkles Wrote: Wow that's an awesome mic Barney! What make is it? It looks like ones I've used for recording in the past but I'm not sure...

You can't even see the mic by the pop filter blocking it.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • NiceTry
(02-15-2014, 10:25 AM)kakcraft Wrote:
(02-15-2014, 08:14 AM)Barkles Wrote: Wow that's an awesome mic Barney! What make is it? It looks like ones I've used for recording in the past but I'm not sure...

Well, You can see the bottom of the mic, And just from the bottom it looks like a nice one. so therefore I was just asking a question on the Make and such due to its a subject im interested in...
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • NiceTry
(02-15-2014, 10:55 AM)Barkles Wrote:

Well, You can see the bottom of the mic, And just from the bottom it looks like a nice one. so therefore I was just asking a question on the Make and such due to its a subject im interested in...

All of my facepalm
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • NiceTry

This is the mic however different shock mount and pop filter as i didn't like the stock ones.
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
The following 1 user Likes Barney's post:
  • NiceTry
(02-15-2014, 10:11 PM)Barney Wrote:

This is the mic however different shock mount and pop filter as i didn't like the stock ones.

You're lucky you even got pop filter + shock mount in that pack.
If I need a pop filter it costs around 60€ And same for the shock mount... (If you want the ones that's for the microphone I have)

But all in all a nice and clean desk you have there Barney.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • NiceTry
Moved to a different room and have new desk Smile

[Image: WP_000574_zps6aad1701.jpg]

[Image: WP_000575_zps895dbae5.jpg]

[Image: WP_000581_zpse3a6bcf2.jpg]
The following 3 users Like TheCorperal's post:
  • Andreas, Iraqi Eagle, NiceTry
Mate, are you sponsored by monster or some shit?
The following 2 users Like kakcraft's post:
  • TheCorperal, NiceTry
(02-22-2014, 09:58 PM)kakcraft Wrote: Mate, are you sponsored by monster or some shit?

Maybe...
The following 1 user Likes TheCorperal's post:
  • NiceTry
[Image: 07hobmh]
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 2 users Like Deriptz's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, NiceTry
(02-26-2014, 05:08 PM)Deriptz Wrote: [Image: 07hobmh]

[Image: 07hobmh.png]
[Image: mini_meme_join_us_for_a_live_chat_with_success_k.jpg]
The following 5 users Like Freezak's post: