Malaal Ban Request
Name of player: Malaal

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47791964

Time in GMT: 22:40

Server: v2d

Summary: RDM killed me twice, first time I was coming back from a meeting with the President and he tranquilised me in the elevator and then used his shotgun to kill me. Second time I was just stood in a garage in the slums and again, tranq and shotgun.

Evidence: None, unfortunately. However I believe there is a witness who can back me up.
I don't have any evidance too and i am not directly involved in this case but i can confirm that this player is a big troll breaking every possible rule he can as Fear RP and Fail Rp.
I had bad experience every time i runned into him.

Quote:Evidence: None, unfortunately. However I believe there is a witness who can back me up
The only reason why you are putting "Time in GMT "
Is to allow Administrators check the logs.
I'm sure that they can find him tranqulizing and killing you 2 times in a short period.
You have no evidence, because if you did it would show you firstly breaking fear-rp. I had you at gunpoint when you were on the top floor of the Nexus asking you to leave immediately (you also must of raided as gundealer as you were trespassing as a gundealer) and because of you not leaving I shot you. You then broke NLR straight after and returned to the top floor of the nexus, broke fear-rp a second time and then I shot you again. At the garage, I asked you to move away from a body and you refused at gunpoint (3rd strike of fear-rp) I have a few witnesses who were doing the government role-play with me who can confirm these incidents. Also Xbit your post has nothing to do with the situation and you were not present at any of these incidents there fore you're breaking the terms of the courthouse.
Denied.

Insufficient evidence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator