Banned for no reason
Your name: YoungAspects

Your ban ID: 33625
Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: It said the reason why i was banned is'Propsmashing vehicles,Smashing nearly everything in sight' I didn't smash everything nearly in sight i accidentally drove into someones car when it lagged and one of the tires got stuck in the ground. I didn't mean to hit the car and there was nobody around so i got a chair as a prop out and tried to get it out the ground. While i was trying to get it out the ground the admin froze me and then said what are you doing. I explained to him and he didn't say nothing but just ban me.

Involved: Just me and the admin where involved.

Why we should unban you: I think you should unban me because i stick to the role play and i was only trying to do the right thing. I never meant to do anything wrong.
Denied.

Stop lying directly in your unban request. You were in MTL with two other people. The one guy reported the problem, that brings it down to two people. You and the other guy both were smashed a car up and down the wall. The car would snap back, you would continue to smash it into oblivion. I shouldn't have to begin to explain how wrong this is and furthermore, if you had a problem, I was on the server constantly posting my certain rules in OOC that pertain how to contact me.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub