Unban Request bREAK
Your name: bREAK | Gentle-Men?

Your ban ID: 9565

Banned by: Holdem

Server: All

Involved: File (in forums file333)

Why we should unban you: There was no time in the deal, and i say straight that i forget the whole deal, my friend gives me 25k, and i got the 60k total to pay back to file, i will pay when he comes online and in-game. I am very sorry i forget the whole thing, i sent file messages like 1 week ago or something, but i still havent got a message that when the messages are readed. I know that it was my fault that i forget the whole thing, and i apologize.
Thank you.
Add me on steam Break, you will give the money to me so I can give it to File.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(05-09-2012, 05:26 PM)Holdem Wrote: Add me on steam Break, you will give the money to me so I can give it to File.

Added you.
Moved to denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.