Unban request Husky Richard
Your name: Husky Richard

Your ban ID: 6718

Banned by: Nudelholz

Server: Both

Involved: Just me and Nudelholz

Why we should unban you: Well first of all i think this was all a big misunderstanding. So ill try to explain this. I was banned for using "SethHack" and the way the admin (Nudelholz) saw that was in a ban request that i had made for two monkeys messing around breaking rules. Now here is what is really going on or what has gone on with me as a player. I once did hack yes, but I have never ever never ever done that on either of Fearless's servers and i have never even done it on this account. On my old account i ust to play CSS and hacked on that, and i hacked on the RP server Noobonic Plague, but when i got vac banned i swore to never hack again and i stopped using them. I ended up making a new account (this one) and then i found fearless. I loved Fearless and i have always loved her admins. I have never ever broken a rule or anything. Now the problem was, that i had never uninstalled "SethHack" and so unknown to me there was a little icon in the top corner. I mean its not like the hacks are on right as you start up the game; you have to go into console or something and i don't even remember how. So i think this is a big misunderstanding, and i do blame myself for never uninstalling it. I have donated $150 to fearless and i love the server, between my girlfriend and football this is all i do. It doesn't make sense why i would make a thread of me hacking and then donate $150. I swear that i did not know that i had that installed and i swear i wasn't using it. I would think if i was using an aimbot that someone would of noticed and reported me. I have never broken a rule and am just a strict RP player, and i cant stand not being able to play on this server. I really hope you dicover the truth and realize that i havent done anything wrong and really I had just accidentally dug myself a hole. I am begging you that you unban me. Thanks for your time and sorry Nudelholz if i was kinda spamming you, i mean the message was 4 days apart but i dident want to like start begging. In case i dident express it enough, i understand that i should of uninstalled it, but i had no idea that it was still installed, and since there is no reason at all to even think that i would use it I dont think that there is a fair reasson for a ban. BUT i do understand that you are the admins and that your say is what goes and i fully respect that.
First of all, the "small" icon you did not see on your screen is a quite big one, you can't really tell me you did not see that.

I do think that hackers should not get a chance especially not when they get a 2nd account because their first one got VAC banned. You still had a hacking program on your computer which was activated and ready to use. Nobody tells us whether you used it or not and won't just trust you on that.

Lets hear opinions of others before making the decision.
Dare to think!
(02-14-2012, 07:30 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: First of all, the "small" icon you did not see on your screen is a quite big one, you can't really tell me you did not see that.

I do think that hackers should not get a chance especially not when they get a 2nd account because their first one got VAC banned. You still had a hacking program on your computer which was activated and ready to use. Nobody tells us whether you used it or not and won't just trust you on that.

Lets hear opinions of others before making the decision.

I see what you mean, but i just want you to understand that i am not a hacker, yes i once was but never have i ever hacked on this account. Also while playing with that icon, its hard to see while running around on a server. But i understand.
i've played with Husky richard loads of times and i know he doesnt hack anymore , not just because i have played with him that i'm saying this but because he does not hack , loads of times i have had programs that i dont use anymore that are just lying on the desktop , and i do not even know they are still there , or just dont care and i do nothing with them , he has donated yes , and i dont think he whould hack if he donates to a server (not saying that he's a hacker) , thank you for reading , i hope you make the right decicion .

Ps. how do i get donator description on my name on forums :/? because i have donated , ty
Thanks man Smile
Also, admins... i dont think there is anyone else going to comment.. and its been a long time since my ban... so... if you could make ur decision .. that would be cool, thanks Smile
Can i please please get unbanned.. There is no proof that i have even hacked... Yea i did months or maybe years ago.. but never on ur server.. Everyone leaves programs installed by accident and my donator membership is going to expire and i cant take waiting for a decision... I haven't hacked, i haven't done anything wrong.. i think this is a misunderstanding and im literally watching my money spent on donator going away for a ban i dont feel i deserve
I personally believe in a Zero Tollerence policy towards hackers.

No from me.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
It doesn't matter how much you donated, so don't bother looking for empathy with that.
Zero tolerance on cheating and any sorts of tampering with our RP.
(03-02-2012, 11:39 PM)Killjoy Wrote: It doesn't matter how much you donated, so don't bother looking for empathy with that.
Zero tolerance on cheating and any sorts of tampering with our RP.

But i wasent cheating, i had a program installed that could be used for it, but i never cheated on fearless...
I bet that even you leave programs that you wanted to uninstall but just never got to it
I mean honestly i have never cheated on fearless, i have always followed the rules.. this is my first ban.. ever... If i was using an aimbot then someone would of said something, i would of had a ban request or something... but i dident use it so know one reported me cause iv never cheated...
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player killstar324 (6718) will stand as issued.
Please note, that we have a zero tolerance policy opposite cheating, which is why your ban won't be lifted.

[FL] Nudelholz
Server Administrative Team
Dare to think!