Report: [FL:RP] Devil
Name of player: [FL:RP] Devil

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93292949

Time in GMT: around 17:00

Server: V4B1

Summary: I was SRU sergeant and one of my men warranted a lady, in my eyes she was innocent so i unwarranted her then all of the sudden i get demoted by the vice president. Without any warning what so ever.

Evidence
[Image: BexlQsH.jpg]
I was VP and i was Skyping with my friend and he was a S.R.U and he said to me that the suspect disrespects to the S.R.U Units and in the laws was written that disrepekting to high rank Goverment member will be arrested and my friend send a warrant to the Pres and the Pres accepted and S.R.U Sergeant unwarrent him and i asked him why and his sad that she is in his eye a innocent this why i demote him.
(07-30-2016, 06:40 PM)Devil1321 Wrote: I was VP and i was Skyping with my friend and he was a S.R.U and he said to me that the suspect disrespects to the S.R.U Units and in the laws was written that disrepekting to high rank Goverment member will be arrested and my friend send a warrant to the Pres and the Pres accepted and S.R.U Sergeant unwarrent him and i asked him why and his sad that she is in his eye a innocent this why i demote him.

I gave my statement  after i got demoted by you. As soon as i unwarrranted you demoted.
Btw isnt it metagaming if you do something like that thru skype?
Denied

Player is not found guilty of breaking any rules, SRU Sergeant got demoted for unwarranting someone without a reason.
Since arrests are dealt In-Character, try next time to contact the President to inform him with the arrest and not taking the lead for someone at your eyes "innocent" in his back.

Generation
Fearless Moderator
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
How about him metagaming? he admittedd\ to it him self

I qoute as said by devil himself:

I was VP and i was Skyping with my friend and he was a S.R.U and he said to me that the suspect disrespects to the S.R.U Units and in the laws was written that disrepekting to high rank Goverment member will be arrested and my friend send a warrant to the Pres and the Pres accepted and S.R.U Sergeant unwarrent him and i asked him why and his sad that she is in his eye a innocent this why i demote him.
(07-31-2016, 04:42 PM)Zapp Wrote: -snip-

Warned for posting after Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Moved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]