Name of player:
SlothZilla
Eyepatch

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:9130312

STEAM_0:0:1608226

Time in GMT: Around 3:30-3:40 GMT

Summary:

Basically, I was talking to a Black Market Dealer (Lako), and Im watching my RT Camera and see two Corleones (Sloth and Eyepatch at the time) and I warn them to get out. They proceed to pull out a gun whilst I warned them that they cant raid without yelling it. I received no answer, and as my dealing with the Black Market Dealer, they proceeded to raid and interrupt our trade by killing both of us, destroying my botany farm (Weed) in the back of the room. Basically RDM that proceeded to Random Raid

Evidence:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850...ie006.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690...ie007.jpg/

Both showing I warned them twice and they did not bother to yell it at all. From which they still continued to raid
So I'm driving around and see a black market dealer. I wanted to buy some stuff so I walked into his shop. The door was open, and then they said something about leaving or facing the wrath of mother Russia. I saw them equip guns. Eyepatch was already in the shop when this happened. I figured that any good mobster wouldn't let some would be player step on his turf.

So I deduced that if two people were behind a door equipping guns and telling us that we are going to die, there was something good behind it. I yelled Raid Several times but we were crippled by lagg. A few rounds were shot through the door so I figured it was on. One part of the chat cannot dictate the entire conversation. Video needs to be provided, console chat needs to be provided. You can reference my Raid message as it was posted many many times in the lag so that they could receive it "RAID: THIS IS A RAID EVERYONE GET DOWN" I yelled even after the lag subsided. Even before I went in it was posted. It is easy to post a few screen shots of everyone screaming about lag, disguising our true dialogue. The facts stand that you have inconclusive evidence against us and that the attempt to get us banned for a legitimate confrontation violates rules and discourages honest RP.
How could you see us equip weapons through a wall?
Point is raid was not yelled you raided. Not to mention your friend metagamed by shooting through the wall knowing that those walls were able to be shot through. Poor RP and Mingy. You could have waited until me and the BMD dealings were done, it was not his shop, his shop was next door. I asked both of you to leave nicely before we equipped any weapons and you didn't leave. Point being, you broke the rules and no attempt of raid is shown in chat.
I saw you equip the weapons in chat. Plus you spraying bullets through the door/wall is a bit conclusive that weapons were in play on your side. All the admin has to do is check the console to see your guns being equipped and my Raid message posted many times. Anyone could manipulate screen shots, it's funny that the ones you posted were 6 and 7 in a series of shots.
Assuming that you were RPing the situation, you wouldnt have known that. Me and Lako watched you pull guns out through the RT screen before you even attempted to raid, where we warned you about it and you continues. Guns were pulled on your side before we even told you to leave. We never sprayed bullets through the door, we waited and waited until you guys pulled out a Key cracker from which we fired one warning shot and no more. No raid message was ever posted and the screenies I posted were at the event from which you first pulled out the cracker from which you had to yell raid, you didnt. They were 6 and 7 in screenshots, as thats a series I named screenshots that come from GMod related Screenshots. Youre reasoning on the screenshot is flawed. Are you saying within an amount of 5 minutes, I could manipulate these photos, upload them and then write this thread?
-Approved