Cant join
Lately everytime i try to join the server my game just crashes, when it begins to do mounting addons and it is at the last bar called cityrp_carkeys_v2.png. this is the location that it gives right before it chrashes without any error message, garry's mod/materials/swepicons/cityrp_carkeys_v2.png. i really want some help thanks.

Milcok1.

Dank memes are the only things that keep me going
For some people Gmod crashes when extracting the workshop addons. This can be solved by disabling all files to be downloaded from server in the Options.
Subscribe to the content manually. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622 <-- For manual downloads.
still doesnt work, i've downloaded everything manually and turned off the automatic server downloading in the multiplayer and now it just crashes at retrieving server info

Milcok1, Have you tried the most basic solutions?
1) Verifying Intergrity of game cache? Steam-Right click Gmod-Properties-Local-Verify intergrity game cache.

2) Starting a singleplayer game, when you are on the singleplayer game, you direct connect to the desired Fearless server?

I'm going to do some research for even more possible solutions, I'll keep in touch.
thanks  Cheese

Omg i joined i dont know how but i was able to join. thanks for the help.

Milcok1

I'm happy that you found a solution, Enjoy your gaming time and see you online. Smile
Solved