Hitman FearRP breakage
Report: Hitman breaking FearRP

Name of player(s): Hitman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42327352

Time in GMT: 21:20 Approx. 16/10/2015

Server: V2D

Summary: Arxxy told Hitman to "Follow me" to which Hitman started following (acknowledging that FearRP is on), however he then decided he would run off and break FearRP. Yes there was a person behind Hitman with a gun pointing at Arxxy, however he only turned to look at Arxxy after he told Hitman to get his hands up. This is a clear breakage of FearRP

Evidence: Video Evidence
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Video is black for some reason mate. Might have to check that out, just to save you some time.
There is no evidence here which actually says its Hitman
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(10-16-2015, 09:44 PM)Tempski Wrote: There is no evidence here which actually says its Hitman

If you look who is talking in the bottom right. Someones says I'll uncuff you then Hitman responds. I could post a full video I just cut out what I thought was necessary.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Problem here is that it doesn't show who he was telling to follow him on top of that he moved far enough away to not constitute fearRP. Also may I note that there are also two other Al-Quesadilla members right there with guns out and aimed. So with that being said this is being denied due to insufficient evidence.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda