Report: [FL:RP] H.G Wells
Name of player:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101120148

Time in GMT: 24/08/2015 22:00ish

Server: v33x

Summary: Well, I was RPing as a bus driver when I was interrupted by a consistent FailRPer, H.G Wells. In the video you will see different times when he deliberately when out his way to disturb my PassiveRP.

In the first scene you see Wells ramming into the back of my bus, resulting in me hitting a police officer. I apologised to the police officer in OOC after. I didn't see anyone chasing him so I don't know why he was driving so recklessly.

In the second scene you see me taking a police man on my route. Wells spots me, drives onto the wrong side of the road just to try and barge into me. I jumped out my bus to check the name of the car owner, to prove that its him. I also viewed the tab menu. His/Her job wouldn't have made any sense to have barged into me and nor did I see him being chased by the police (which would give him an excuse to be a little more reckless).

In the last seen you see him going out of his way again, trying to hit me again but killed himself in the process.

Through out the video he violated the rule 2.5 over and over again.

Evidence:

Thank you for reading,
Stitch
The reported player has been found guilty of intentionally ramming your bus multiple times for no reason.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub